“Part of a chain but new in Gastonia” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Late Night
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Part of a chain but new in Gastonia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Tried this place last night and from the outside looks good. Inside is more of a sports bar place which isn't really what my wife and I were looking for but I have to say that the food isn't bad at all. I had the prime rib with wild rice and my wife had a burger. Both were very good. I was hesitate on getting a steak but that's what I wanted. I'm glad I did. For the money, not bad at all.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best patio dining in Gastonia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We have eaten at Tavern regularly since opening and love the patio. Heaters on the ceiling everywhere so its very nice even on a winter night. We were very pleased to learn the patio is smoke free, smoking only allowed at the fire pit. Disappointing if you want to be near the fire pit, but we will take what we can get for now. The food is very good, drinks too. We usually ask for a very attentive server named, Josh. He really takes care of you and is fun! Gastonia, NC needs more restaurants like this, fun atmosphere, good food, good drinks and service.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Gastonia, North Carolina, United States
“Tavern 24”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Tavern 24 a great place to go and eat and have a drink.Food is great.
Great place to go and me people and if you like sitting outside they have that to.They have tv all around you that you can watch.I am so glad that we got a tavern 24 in gastonia nc.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Enjoyable night with friends watching the football playoffs.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

The food was great, place was pack it was Saturday night football playoffs, but regardless of the crowd the service was great. Brittany our server took care of us great customer service. I will return.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Gastonia, NC
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Greek Burger would have been tasty but was completely raw in the middle, manager brought me a new burger that was also completely raw in the middle. I declined another entree as my party was finished with their meal and was given a $10 gift card for my next visit. I have eaten here before and really liked it but this visit was not a good experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
CafeEnterprises, Manager at Tavern 24, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
We are sorry to hear about your experience with the Greek Burger. We agree that it is unacceptable for this to happen, and does not live up to the high standards we expect of our team. Please accept our apologies and thank you for your feedback as we can’t get better without it.

Been to Tavern 24? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Tavern 24, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.