“TERRIBLE. FOUND CRACK PIPE” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain

You added Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain to your Saves list
Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1700 N. Chester Street, Gastonia, NC 28052   |
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Gastonia
Gastonia
“TERRIBLE. FOUND CRACK PIPE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

We thought everything was ok. first thing we noticed when we pulled up was party animals. do high they could barely function. we went up stairs to our room, the whole staircase smelled like a dead body. we finally got to the room, and there is ashes all over the carpet. sheets are dirty.
& WE FOUND A CRACK PIPE, WITH CRACK IN IT UNDER A CHAIR CUSHION.
most pathetic hotel ever!
DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILDREN.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Ottawa, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I stayed here about a week ago & it was horrible. We were travelling down to Georgia from Canada & this was one of the pit stops en route. The room was pretty cheap so I didn't expect a lot. They were refurbishing the main lobby so I was hopeful but when I got to our room, I quickly realized I was in for a bad night. The carpet was filthy, the room smelt of smoke (the smell even blew out from the air conditioning unit) & there was a lot of noise ALL through the night. I'm glad I had my dog (one of the reasons I chose this hotel) as I would have felt even more unsafe otherwise, however we couldn't get him to stop barking because there was people outside our room & hanging around outside until 4.30am. I would not recommend staying here, look for somewhere else nearby.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain

Address: 1700 N. Chester Street, Gastonia, NC 28052
Location: United States > North Carolina > Gastonia
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Gastonia
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Gastonia
Gastonia Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.