“Room was good. A little dated but that works for me...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain

You added Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain to your Saves list
Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1700 N. Chester Street, Gastonia, NC 28052   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Gastonia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Martinsburg, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stopped here with our family in the middle of the night while traveling and the guys was nice! It wasnt bad i dont think. The first thing I noticed when we walked in the hall way to our room was that it smelled very good. The appearance wasnt the best but it wasnt a dirty ran down place and it had a beautiful pool. We got a good night sleep and woke up and went to the lobby for breakfast and the staff was very very nice! She talked to us about our trip and talked to our children about our trip! Sometimes a nice staff can change how you feel about a place. I would def stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I should have noticed something when I walked to my room and the breezeway ceiling appeared to be falling. I walked into the room and the room wreaked of stale smoke, cat, and dog. I tried to make it work, so I went to the dated front desk and they gave me a small can of orange citrus scented air freshner. I sprayed and now it smelled like oranges, smoke, cat, and dog. I forgot to mention the mold problem in the bathroom! OMG!!!!!!!!! The worst!!!!!!!! So, I grabbed my suitcase and got the hell out of dodge....I'd rather sleep in my car and wash up at McDonalds before I sleep here.

Stayed February 2013
Barnstead
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

damaged doors, hole in bathroom floor where smoke came in all night, broken lights, light that worked had no shade, slider had been vandalized at one time and was not repaired and not usable, not a secured building which with the number of sirens we endured all night, was not a good feeling. So, although our room was non smoking as requested, the room filled with smoke during the night due to smoker below us and hole in floor. There was fire damage on the bedroom door, and the minifridge and microwave looked disgusting. I wouldn't let my daughter touch it.The front desk guy was nice but boy his hotel was awful. Never again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain

Address: 1700 N. Chester Street, Gastonia, NC 28052
Location: United States > North Carolina > Gastonia
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Gastonia
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Gastonia
Gastonia Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.