“Great food, nice to see another local restaurant option.” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 115 Restaurants in Garner
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Sandwiches
“Great food, nice to see another local restaurant option.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

The service was great, food was quick and very tasty. Glad to see another restaurant open in our community.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great addition to our area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Have dined here twice and will be back for more. The chef Nate has put together a great menu. So many great choices it's hard to decide what to eat. So far my favorites are the peace, love and veggies sandwich and the twist salad with grilled salmon. Both appetizers we had were great too. Love the local brews on tap.

Drove past last night and noticed they added outdoor covered seating. Another reason to go back for more!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“So many options!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I'm always at a loss for something yummy that's not fast food but won't take ages to get served. Although a few chain restaurants are in the area, I highly recommend this much more personal and friendly restaurant/cafe. Great food for a decent price.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Raleigh
“Killer menu!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

My family and I went after church on Sunday, and had a fantastic meal! The Wake n' Bacon burger was easily one of the best hamburgers I've ever had. The craft beer selection is almost entirely from NC! We'll definitely be back!

Clayton, North Carolina
“Our new favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

I heard from one of my guest that Nate and Colleen Roby opened a new restaurant in a strip center on 42. We went for lunch and loved the whole experience. We started with some guacamole that was obviously fresh with bleu cheese and bacon and a side of tomatillo salsa that was spicy. We didn't finish it but I kept it to put on my entree. I had the rice noodles with peanut sauce with peanuts, yellow peppers and green onions. I did not choose to add a protein because the portion was plenty. My boyfriend had the Wake and Bacon burger with an egg. The fries must be hand cut and were delicious. Even though we didn't have a drink, it is exciting that they serve Double Barley's Steakcake Stout and they serve Deep River as well as other NC drafts and bottles. They have a great drink list and will be serving Sunday brunch soon. The place is beautifully designed (they did all the renovations) and I have no doubt that we will be there to try all of their menu items. This is a must try.

• Visited June 2014