“Finally great Hibachi in the Garner Area!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 116 restaurants in Garner
Cuisines: Japanese
Garner, North Carolina
“Finally great Hibachi in the Garner Area!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Great food, awesome service and a wonderful atmosphere! We do have another Hibachi/Sushi place in our area I find the other one to be crammed and very noisy but for me Mitchikia was the opposite of that, a welcomed surprise, very spacious restaurant and clean. Great for families with young ones or just for the two of you on date night!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

78% Recommend
Raleigh, NC
“New Place in Garner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Tried this because of the Groupon deal, it was VERY very good hibachi food. Shrimp, chicken, even the seafood sauce was just as good as Kanki. A little too much pepper flavor on the noodles though. I will be back to try the sushi!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Garner, North Carolina
“I was expecting more..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

..more for my money! I was not impressed by the food. Staff is super cordial and friendly. Place seems pleasant with a clean atmosphere. I have been in other sushi restaurants in the area and this one is the most expensive of all. The location is not ideal either.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great Date Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband and I ate hibachi chicken from the grill with the White Dragon Roll, and Sashimi Ahi Tuna. Everything was great!!!! This is also a great place for families. I like that there are individual tables on the dining floor, a Sushi Bar, and tables at the hibachi grill! We loved everything about the restaurant!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Finally, good sushi in Garner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

We have been to Mitchikia twice, once with family at the grilling table and once we sat at the bar. My husband and I really enjoyed our meals. The portion sizes were large and everything was very tasty. I enjoyed my sushi roll. Its the only good sushi I have had in Garner. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and it was not crowded. It was great to be able to walk in on a Saturday night!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere