“Very nice, clean, comfortable hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

2X Reward Points Online
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Garner
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bethesda
“Very nice, clean, comfortable hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

This was a very good choice for us. Clean rooms, outstanding lobby and breakfast areas, delicious breakfasts (we stayed 3 nights!), and some of the most comfortable beds I've ever experienced. The morning "breakfast bags" were an added bonus!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Samantha S, Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Clayton I-40, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you so much for your compliments about your stay! We love hearing our guests feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Very accommodating staff, proactive to our needs. Definitely caring.

The manager learned we were going to drive thru a big storm and sent us off with a couple of "on the run" breakfast bags so we could have some snacks along the way.

Rooms were clean. Not newly remodeled but not dated either.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very glad to hear that you found our staff helpful and attentive to your needs! I hope you were able to make it home safely and we hope you stop by again soon!
Franklin, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I appreciated the bereavement rate. Helpful, outgoing service. Location is within walking distance to grocery, ABC store, and dining options. Easy access to interstate. Most complimentary breakfast options I have seen in this category. Would stay again.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel and I hope you can visit us again in the future under better circumstances!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My family and I are regular guests at this hotel. It has spacious & clean rooms. The front desk is awesome and always friendly. If you like to use hotel toiletries you may want to skip it and bring your faves from home. In the past several stays there is never conditioner in the bath. No biggie but if you forget you may be disappointed. Even though there is an IHOP right in front of hotel we have always eaten at the Hampton. There are a variety breakfast sandwiches, hot waffle station, eggs, cereals, etc. plenty of choices for even the choosiest eater. The town of Garner is your typical small town but there are endless family dining options on 70. If you get time try out Kickback Jacks on the corner I-70 and Garner Station Blvd. great family friendly sports bar/restaurant.

Room Tip: You may want to ask for a room on second or third floor. First floor rooms are on same floor of cafe...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Hamden, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is a great hotel. Jerry at the Front Desk was absolutely wonderful. He resolved the mix-up with our reservation, which I made at another location, and also searched for the HH number. Jerry went out of his way to be sure that we were comfortable. After a harried ride on I-40 during the ice storm, we were so happy to be there. So, you know that we have no complaints - great room; great staff; great service. When in this area again, we will stay at this HI. Thanks.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Samantha S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Clayton I-40, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind comments! That was a very unexpected ice storm and we're glad we were able to provide a comfortable place for you to stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and that Jerry took great care of you!
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Clayton on our way to the beach. We arrived kind of late but were welcomed by a bright smile from the young lady working that evening. We found the room to be quite comfortable and had a good nights sleep before making our way to the beach the next morning. The breakfast was stocked and run by a friendly lady who liked to talk to the guests. Plenty of choices to meet most dietary needs. We really enjoyed our quick stay and will choose this hotel again when passing through Clayton, NC. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay when passing through! We hope you'll stay with us again on your next trip to the beach!
Warminster
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

This is another typical Hampton. The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. My only disappointment was heading down to breakfast after a late night at a wedding reception to find microwavable breakfast. I don't know if that is standard or only on the weekends. With some fresh paint, new rugs, and a better breakfast I would give them a 5.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Clayton I-40, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
We appreciate you're review! Our breakfast consists of the microwaveable items throughout the week. They are the items allowed by our health department and its what we are able to serve. I hope you were able to find something you enjoyed! Our lobby will be undergoing a complete renovation and I hope you'll come back to see us and check out our changes!

Been to Hampton Inn Raleigh / Clayton I-40? Share your experiences!