“Pleasently Surprised” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Clayton NC
“Pleasently Surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

We've driven by many times, and thought we'd try TerraFin Station for lunch. We were very nicely surprised! The quality was excellent, the service good, and the friendliness superior. We made reservations for Fathers' Day brunch before we left. Try it; you'll like it!

• Visited June 2011

Garner, North Carolina
“WOW! Great food and dining experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

Love it! TerraFin is a great addition to the Cleveland Community. Food and presentation is very pleasing. I have never had to wait for my food and I dine frequently.. I recently traveled to Europe and as soon as I got back in town I had to have my TerraFin fix. They also have local produce and meat. Desserts are fabulous!!! Great app specials.

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2011 via mobile

Went to Terrafin's on friday night. This was the second time my wife and I have eaten here. The food was great and the server was great. She checked up on us but wasn't a bother. I had the ribs and my wife had the salmon pasta. Both were outstanding. Their sangria is great also. Terrafin is a definite favorite for us.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clayton, North Carolina
“Worth The Wait!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Lunch , like any year any restaurant is always busy. We expected a wait since we didn't have reservations. Wow, what a turn out at lunch time...Yes we did have an hour wait, but the staff was working as hard as they could to accommodate all guests. When we did get seated, we were told it would be a 35-45 min wait for our food. Not a problem for us, since it was quality time with family celebrating Mother's day. Our waitress was awesome, checked on us often in between re stocking and waiting on other tables. When our food arrived, we were so impressed with the presentation as well as the taste. The food was fantastic! We all are looking forward to returning. Awesome job on such a busy, busy, busy day.

• Visited May 2011
Clayton, North Carolina
“VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2011

We went for Mother's Day lunch & was NOT happy with our experience. If we were told they were an hour behind in the kitchen, we would have gone elsewhere. But since we weren't told this, you would think they would at least bring us some bread or chips or anything that would make up for the inconvenience. But, NOTHING was offered. I will NOT recommend this restaurant , nor will I go there again. I'm sure the other diners that were there feel the same way. Unacceptable service!!!!

• Visited May 2011