“Most relaxing businness trip I've had the pleasure of taking” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Garner
Kinston, North Carolina
“Most relaxing businness trip I've had the pleasure of taking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

I was in town from Kinston,N.C to do some remodeling on a new construction in the area. The hotel staff was very courteous and considerate to my needs. They offered free continental breakfast, an in house exercise area and a very nice pool area. The rooms had all the amenities of home including microwave and refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board: the whole nine yards!! I would definately recommend this hotel to all my friends and colleagues. Thank you Sleep Inn staff for a very relaxing and enjoyable stay!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
sleepinnofgarner, General Manager at Sleep Inn Garner, responded to this review, October 26, 2010
Dear bushwacker105,

We are thrilled to hear that you were very happy with your stay with us. We have several construction crews that reside with us while doing work in the Garner area and glad that you are among them. We take into consideration the time you spend away from home while also being on a budget and is why we try to provide you will all of the comforts and amenities of home such as the ones you mentioned and more such as free breakfast. We hope that you be our guest again soon and cannot thank you enough for your review and recommendation.

Sleep Inn – Garner, NC

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2010

Slightly off the beaten path the Sleep Inn was quiet and cozy. My room was clean, the bed was firm and comfortable. The room filled all my needs, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee. The staff was efficient and polite, they helped me with directions, fax, and selecting a very nice local restaurant.. I was happy with the room rate and will surely return when I come through town again!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
sleepinnofgarner, General Manager at Sleep Inn Garner, responded to this review, October 25, 2010
Dear Dimples95,

On behalf of the entire staff here at the Sleep Inn – Garner, NC I would like to personally thank you for your courteous review. We certainly do hope to see you again the next time you are in town for business. I can assure you your next stay will be as pleasant as the last.

Fayetteville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2010

I stayed at the Sleep Inn in Garner, NC for a 3 day business trip and it was absolutely perfect. They had high-speed wireless internet which was great! I was able to relax by the pool and get most of my work done that I needed. They are literally less than 1 mile from all of the major restaurants and shopping. Best of all it is tucked away in a very quit location. The corporate rate they extended to me was great compared to the rest of the hotels in the area and the staff is more than friendly and accommodating. I’d recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Dear Nc_tarheel_guy,

We certainly do our very best to cater to the business and frequent traveler by giving you amble internet access, comfortable work space and a quiet location to work. We also do our very best to keep you within your travel budget considering the tough economic times we are in. Please feel free to setup a permanent corporate rate with very flexible payment terms for your company. We’d be glad to have you setup with our small business accounts. Again, we thank you for your considerate review and hope to see you the next time you are in the Raleigh, Garner or Clayton area.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2010

I was in town for a friends birthday party. I had an excellent trip and the hotel stay was excellent. The staff was courteous and attentive. It was quiet and relaxing. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
sleepinnofgarner, General Manager at Sleep Inn Garner, responded to this review, October 19, 2010
Dear llstandish,

On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for you review and recommendation. We are ecstatic that you enjoyed your relaxing stay with us. Our quiet location is probably one of our best features. We hope to see you the next time you are in the Garner, Clayton or Raleigh area.

Kingsland, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2010

Me and my children travel every september to go to our family reunion. We check in after three when we get there. When we get there everything we requested for the room is in it. The room is clean, plenty of pillows, and the rollaway bed we requested. After we have settled in we go across the street which is walking distance to eat and shop. And when we get back everything is the way we left it. We feel safe there with a security guard who has been there for years. We like the breakfast bar it has more varieties of food for a hotel and the price for the room is worth it. I should know I worked at a hotel. The best part of the trip is they have a pool and internet. You feel like your at home

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
sleepinnofgarner, General Manager at Sleep Inn Garner, responded to this review, October 8, 2010
Dear geech1,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We certainly work hard to ensure your satisfaction, safety and security. We would like to thank you for your confidence and continued patronage year after year. I have passed along your comments to the rest of my staff are they were elated to hear first-hand from a repeat guest that their hard work is not going unnoticed. Especially from a colleague within the same industry who understands the demand it takes to provide the high quality of standards they strive to achieve each day. We hope to see you next year and can assure you that you and your family will experience the same great service, amenities and superb hospitality as you have in the past.

burlington. nc
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2010

Purchased the hotel package with transportation to the Alltel Pavillion. We got left at the pavillion in pouring rain and thunderstorm and ended up sick for a week and a half. They left us standing at the gate and after we called 3 times sent a staff person in their personal vehicle to pick us up--very scary ride back to hotel in the storm. They were rude and thought it was funny that we got left. They have not been willing to refund my money and actually lied about how many vans they sent and at what times. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL...Rude staff, disrespectful, low class, not very clean hotel.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear gbrown6393,

My name is Rob Ikyasang and I am the new General Manager of the Sleep Inn - Garner, NC as of September 2010. First I would like to extend my sincerest and deepest apologies for the inconvenience and poor customer service that you feel was provided. I can certainly understand your displeasure. I can assure you that I will not tolerate any discourteous or dishonest service to any guest from any employee working at this property…period. Upon taking over I have implemented new shuttle policies for the concert series at the Time Warner Pavilion at Walnut Creek. We are the top sponsor and only shuttle van provider of all of the concerts and with this a designated VIP drop-off and pick-up point is designated solely for our shuttle van’s use. Our shuttle van will be waiting at the VIP pick-up 15 minutes before the end of the concert where it will remain until the concert gates are closed. All of these procedures will be explained to each concert attendee who is a guest of the hotel upon check-in both verbally and in writing in an attempt to avoid any confusion or situations such as that which occurred in your instance. Again, I am terribly sorry for your experience and implore you to grant the Sleep Inn – Garner, NC another opportunity to provide you with the exceptional customer service we are capable of.

eric21487
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

Couldn't ask for more at the price I was given. Definitely a great stay and worth the price!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Dear eric21487,

Thank you much for your review and recommendation. We do work endlessly to market ourselves in a position that provides you with the best possible service while also providing the best rate in the Raleigh, Garner and Clayton area. We certainly hope to see you again soon.

Sleep Inn – Garner, NC

Been to Sleep Inn Garner? Share your experiences!