I stayed in this hotel 4 nights on business. When I first checked into my room I soon realized the AC was not working. Not a good thing in August! I told the staff about it and they were very pleasant and happy to relocate me to another room. I think the hotel is just older in general. In the bathroom there was significant mold growth/stain around the fixtures and shower curtain. And the level of cleaning wasn't as detailed as I would have liked. (Corners neglected, etc.) The breakfast was good and the staff were very pleasant to be around. So not the best hotel I've stayed in but certainly not the worst either.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Fuquay Varina Hotel Fuquay Varina
- Quality Inn Fuquay Varina Hotel
- Holiday Inn Fuquay Varina
- Fuquay Varina Holiday Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Stentorian NV, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Fuquay Varina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.