“Family owned Italian Place” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Family owned Italian Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Been twice and haven't been disappointed yet! Being from NY, my husband believes this to be the best Italian resturant we've found. They make their own pasta and I love the lobster ravioli. The Italian cheesecake is so creamy, yum. Most places doesn't serve limoncello so this is a bonus. Is out of our way from Cary but we would absolutely go again :))

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

northcarolina
“Misleading Menu for Take-out Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Food is o.k., not great. Everytime I go to Bellini the temperature inside the restaurant is extremly cold. My big concern today is, I called to order take-out. I had decided on my order from the on-line menu. When I was ordering the person taking the order said the salad was only included with in-house meals. I told her the menu did not say this - she said she guess they needed to change it. She checked with management and they would not honor the menu and that I could order salads which are around $7.00. Needless to say I did not place an order with them and will do business with them again.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Clayton, North Carolina
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Had heard this place was good so decided to try a Saturday lunch. From the time we walked thru the door till we left, we were impressed. Very friendly staff and attentive as well. We had anticipated a lunch menu but discovered that wasn't available on weekends and decided to stay and enjoy. I chose a delicious entree special consisting of grilled Branzino, Salmon and Mussels In a spinach cream sauce topped with asparagus. It was served with a delicious fresh chilled salad as well as roasted potatoes and a vegetable mix of zucchini and carrots. The bread was fresh from the oven and was a wonderful tool in helping me to enjoy the sauce. I had the tiramisu for dessert and I think it is the best I have ever tasted! Everything is made fresh on site and the portions were very generous. You will want to try this gem!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
“Not good enough”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The salads are sparse. The spaghetti sauce really needs help. They are trying to be a white table-cloth restaurant but they really need to improve. The service is good but they are trying too hard.

Visited September 2012
Fuquay-Varina
“Exquisite cuisine, friendly staff in an historic town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Delicious food with large portions, enough to take home for lunch the next day. Recently they have added fresh oysters to the appetizers. The sea bass is a show in itself, cooked table-side and served with a delicious sauce. Yum! Desserts are unique.
Bellini's is a great place to celebrate a birthday or anniversary, with white table cloths and pleasant staff to serve you.

• Visited December 2012