“Definitely Worth a Visit” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 70 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Orlando, Florida
“Definitely Worth a Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

After purchasing bakery goods at a bakery right next to this lovely coffee shop, we decided to stop in and get a good cup of coffee for our trip up to visit waterfalls in and near Highlands and Cashiers, NC. The owner was sensational as she sincerely listened to what each of us wanted. She recommended different coffee drinks for each of us and made each coffee drink specialized according to what we liked. They were all fantastic concoctions and we will be back again!

• Visited April 2014

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great place, great owner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband and I are from Florida and love to visit this coffee shop whenever we are in Franklin (we go up a few times each year). The coffee is great--or at least that's what my husband says who is an avid drinker. :-) I'm not a coffee drinker, so I enjoy the hot chocolate--it's fantastic!! The owner is very sweet, so it's nice to see a friendly face each time we go in. The last time we were there we took advantage of the seating area to work on our computers. It's also fun to look at all of the photography on the walls. One little thing that may seem silly--but I love the cups that the drinks are served in--very cute and they have a nice feel to them. It's the little things... :-) Definitely worth a stop in when you're in Franklin!

• Visited July 2013
pennsylvania
“Good Coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

stopped in for a cup to go, I had hazelnut latte which was very good, husb had regular coffee with shot of expresso, also very good. Better prices than the "chain coffee store" Will go back!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Buford, Georgia
“Friendly Family and Great Coffee and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

This is the place to be in Franklin for Great coffee and eats. Start you morning here and catch up on the internet. I hosted an Internet meeting and my customer loved the place. First impression
last forever. Friendly Family run business with real people. I Will be back again and again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“It was a great atmosphere friendly service and fantastic coffee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Being locally owned it's a great place to chat, to make friends and acquaintances, and just relax with a nice cup of coffee. You certainly don't miss any of the chain Coffee shops when you're here. I usually visit the shop 2 or 3 times a week.