“Great food, Great Price” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Okeechobee, Florida
“Great food, Great Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Food was very good, service was excellent and the price was just right. We left very full and satisfied. Must visit while your there!

Visited April 2013

83% Recommend
“Excellent!! : )”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

We were staying in Sylva for a 3 day weekend and tried Sakura our first night. It was so amazing we ended up dining here all 3 days. The sushi was fresh, beautifully presented and at a great price. We tried something new everyday and were always pleased. We will definitely eat here again when we are in the area. The staff was very knowledgeable of the menu and helpful with suggesting dishes.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Sushi in the mountains...who knew?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

While visiting Franklin, I talked my friend into trying this Japanese restaurant! I am so glad we went because the sushi was excellent. The only place I have had better was in NYC. SOME ADVICE: Sit at the sushi bar, service is much better there and it gives you a chance to watch Bennie prepare your food and give suggestions and guidance on the different offers. We started with the edamame and wine, the bartender Joe, was great and also made some suggestions on things he loved. He suggested the Hawaiian Roll, which did turn out to be my favorite. We also ordered more of a sample platter, just to taste several items...everything was great. We enjoyed the food and service so much that we ate there twice in a four day trip! One small con...when we were first set at a table, the server wasn't very friendly and didn't seem familiar with the menu. Over the years, I've found that the bar is the best place to sit, if you have questions or are in an unfamiliar place...I asked if we could move to the sushi bar...so glad we did, the servers were 100% better and were full of information! Can't wait to return to Franklin for more sushi!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Franklin, NC
“Delicious Japanese food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

They have authentic Japanese food. If you like sushi it is nice and fresh. The teriyaki is very good and one of my favories. Good atmosphere and great service.

Visited March 2013
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
“We had a Great Time But!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I went with another couple a week ago.
I was pleased with the sushi, but it was not as fresh as many others have mentioned.
What was disturbingone of our guests waited and waited for her meal.
It was finally served after everyone else had completely finished their meal.
I will give the restaurant another try.

• Visited March 2013