“Delicious all the time” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Highlands, North Carolina, United States
“Delicious all the time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

The cheese rolls are to die for. One order is never enough. I always look for something like that in other Asian places, but so far haven't found any better.
There are a lot of options in the menu, and it's really inexpensive. And the portions are huuuuge. And it's just really yummy. My advise would be to just get some green curry and that's it. But it's just impossible in this place (see above why :))
Love it. Seems like a real paradise for Thai food fans.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cullowhee, North Carolina
“Pad Thai & Basil”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

This place has the best Pad Thai I've had so far in North Carolina. A must for me anytime I'm here is the basil roll; I love it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing Thai in the middle of the mountains”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is the most amazing Thai food I have ever eaten. I've searched for Thai places near to my home and none come even close. The people there are super friendly and are willing to sometimes take special orders. The doughnuts are amazing!!!! It is slow, yes, but they make each dish on demand. If you're ever in Franklin, try this place!

miami, fl
“Thai in paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

when they say 3 stars it is hot by my standards. The food were ordered was massaman curry and basil noodles both dishes were ample food for left overs and nice and spicy is what we asked for but normally no one does it. They followed suite and the food was spicy and good. Great service

Visited October 2012
Franklin, North Carolina
“Slower Then Molasses”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I really like their food and they were so convenient geographically but I have finally given up on them. Whether you dine in or do a pick up, you have to wait and wait and wait some more! I stopped eating there because the service was poor so I started to order take out. The first time they told me I would have to wait 45 minutes for soup. For soup, mind you! I got there exactly on time and I still had to wait ...for soup! The next time they told me it would be an hour( which was bad enough, one very simple food order) I gave them an extra 10 minutes and I still had to wait five minutes more! They knew I was angry. There was no apology just a ,"we had a large party come in". I still don't understand what that had to do with me. I waited two weeks to write this review and, quite obviously, I am still perturbed by their slow service and " I really don't care" attitude. No matter how convenient or tasty their food, they have just lost a very good customer.

• Visited October 2012