“Good food, but not what we wanted” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
“Good food, but not what we wanted”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We went to the Blue Ridge Roadhouse specifically because they have prime rib. However, as we went to order, the waitress told us they were out. There should have been a sign of the special board, or she should have mentioned that when she took our appetizer and drink order. The meal was actually good, but not what we wanted. Only having one side included with the meal affects the overall value . Also, as note, they are only open part-time due to partial retirement, Wednesday thru Saturday. Just not an "on" night, but we will surely be back.

Visited June 2013

Williamston, South Carolina, United States
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

we loved everything about this restaurant! great atmosphere and wonderful service. the food was wonderful! we wanted to go back the next day for lunch but they are closed til 330 and we had to head home. We will DEF go back when we visit Franklin again!

Visited May 2013
Franklin, North Carolina
“Seems Pretty Good To Me”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Aftewr reading some of the previous negative reviews I decided to give Blue Ridge a "test" visit on my own. Here are my observations:

*Entered restaurant and was greeted immediately and was on the way to our booth wwhen I asked to hostess if we could be seated in the opposite end of the restaurant. No problem, she was more than happy to seat us in our requested booth.

*Server, very friendly, came to the booth and told us about the specials and got our drink orders. Brought those back very quickly and took our meal orders. BTW, the two specials included a choice of 2 sides. The specials were not ala carte. We made our order a bit difficult by ordering one of their lite fare items and then a soup and salad as a meal. My meal did not come with a salad so I asked our server if I could share some of my wife's salad without extra charge. No problem, she brought an exrtra salad plate for me and enough salad in the serving bowl for 2 or 3 additional salads!!!!

* Meal arrived quickly and everything was as we ordered it. I had prime rib and it was tender and flavorful. Not the best prime rib I have ever eaten but was very good. Soup (French Onion) and salad were good also.

Overall, NOTHING wrong happened during our visit. Food was good and served promptly. Service was good and friendly. Two special requests were handled quickly and without any negative attitude from the hostess or server.

I will gladly return

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Franklin, North Carolina
“Everything Ala carte, forget it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

When everything is Ala carte you begin to wonder what these people are thinking. They need to take lessons from Fatz restaurant. Food was not that great, neither was the service and waited way too long for food to arrive. Will not give them a second chance for sure. They do not seem to care even if you bring things to their attention.

Visited March 2013
Colorado Springs
“Fun place with ok steaks and ok service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

The food is ok here. Really, for a place that claims he best steaks in western North Carolina, I was disappointed. Our service was just so-so. The atmosphere is fun, though!

• Visited May 2013