“Great food and service!” 4 of 5 stars

240 Cunningham Road, Franklin, NC
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 71 restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: 828-524-0414 phone #.
Description: 828-524-0414 phone #.
Jackson, Georgia
“Great food and service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

This was our first time at this restaurant but will be sure to stop again the next time in the area. Love that they have a nice blessing on the front of the menu. Food and service was great!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

61% Recommend
Wayland, Michigan
“Excellent Food, Excellent Service and Very Nice Owners!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We were sent here by Tom from Rose Creek Mine... he said they love the place. We tried it and they were right. Its great! We ended up eating here three times during our 8 day stay. We each ordered different things and sampled as much as we could. Everything was good. Just the other day, my son said I wish we could go to Willy's for dinner... my husband and I agreed :)

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dearborn, Michigan
“Good food and people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The first thing that I loved was a blessing on the cover of the menu. Excellent service from the waitresses. Very tasty pork sandwich!

Visited April 2013
TampaBay
“Great food and prices here! Good southern cooking!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We were planning to lunch at Cafe Rel the other day but arrived to see they were closed. So we started looking for another place. Finally remembered a friend had raved about Willy's and found it off the bypass and near the old WalMart location. Wow! I ordered the day's special of barbequed chicken and two sides for under $7. My husband got the lunch pork platter with squash puppies and baked beans. I chose collards and green beans for my sides. The veggies were perfectly cooked and seasoned. The chicken was tasty and so well prepared it needed very little sauce. The pulled pork was lean and not greasy. The squash puppies were actually hush puppies with a hint of squash. I found them irrestible. Baked beans were excellent. Service was friendly and efficient. We want to go back to try the catfish dinners that our friend loves so much.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Belvedere SC
“Willy's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Food was pretty good. They give you alot for the money. It was very convenient to the hotel. We actually walked to it.

Visited March 2013