My wife and I stayed here Saturday night 8/31/13, on a motorcycle trip to the N.C. mountains. I found this motel listed on Orbitz, the price and reviews were decent. The room we stayed in was for handicapped. We didn't require handicapped; but, the clerk said it was the last room available. The room was nice, although not very large, I guessing, due to the oversize bathroom facilities. The room looked as if it may have been recently renovated, and was very clean, without the "worn" look a lot of budget motels have. The property as a whole had a well maintained look to it. The next morning they had a small complimentary breakfast which consisted of juices, coffee, cereal, Danish, sausage biscuits, fresh apples, and waffles. What interaction we had with the staff was pleasant. Would not have a problem with staying in this area, and this motel again. There is a Wal-Mart and several restaurants very close by.
- Also Known As:
- Jameson Inn - Forest City Hotel
- Jameson Inn - Forest City Hotel Forest City
- Jameson Inn Forest City
- Forest City Jameson Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flat screen TV in all rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Forest City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.