“GREAT for dining and catering” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Fletcher
Cuisines: Barbecue
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“GREAT for dining and catering”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We love Circle B BBQ, and Bubba! We have used this place for catering for several events. The food is fantastic. The service is wonderful!

Visited June 2012

Sanford, North Carolina
“Fall of the bones delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I always make sure I eat at the Circle B when I am in the Asheville area. The service is great, the staff frientdly and the food is delicious. Best ribs anywhere! The side dishes are also spectacular. Give it a try, you won't regret it.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Niceville
“Best Pulled Pork in Asheville area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I live in NC parttime and this is the eatery I miss the most when I'm not here. It's a local BBQ joint, next to a gas station. Very little atmosphere, but it is remarkably clean and usually friendly. The service changes, depending on who's working that day, hang in there, the food is definitely worth it. The pulled pork is excellent. If you want a lot of charred meat and "flavorful" fat, go somewhere else. This meat is succulent, all meat, and not dripping with grease. Several choices of sauces can be added at the table, to choice. At your direction coleslaw is added to your sandwich at no extra charge, and the delicious sides are so reasonable at $1.15, it's hard to believe they can serve food this good for so little money. I wish they served wine and beer, maybe I could get my mate to join me there for meals, but take-out works. They also serve some delicious roast beef, better than I can cook at home. You won't be disappointed, it's worth the drive.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“We must have ordered the wrong things”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Atmosphere well below average. Person taking our order was surly. Ribs tasted like they were a day or more old. Sausage was above average. Beans and veggies good. Not sure why this place is rated so highly by others. Maybe it was just an off night but average is as good as we can manage for our visit

Visited July 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

We had a bad experience in Virginia with horrible BBQ. This place did not look like much inside & out. It was however very clean. Staff was very friendly & had excellent customer service skills.
Then the food was served & we had the best North Carolina BBQ we ever had!

• Visited July 2012