“Great, comfortable place” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Fletcher
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: It's Always a Sunny Day at Blue Sky Cafe! Come & discover this eclectic dining oasis in the heart of Fletcher. Here you will find a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere where there is something on the menu that will appeal to everyone! Our original menu features wraps, salads, sandwiches, chicken, burgers, freshly prepared sides, decadent desserts and a great kid's menu. Creative daily specials will wake up your taste buds! Stop by, meet our friendly staff, enjoy a cold beer or glass of wine on the breezy patio, relax and brighten your day at Blue Sky Cafe! :)
Asheville, North Carolina
“Great, comfortable place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

We have been here several times, as a couple, with friends, coworkers and with family.

Each time the food has been great and the service very friendly. It is a bit cramped inside if you have several people though. In the warm months sitting outside is great, especially if you have kids. They have a little playhouse that the kids can play in while you enjoy your meal!

Reasonably priced with a lot of healthy food options.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tampa, Florida
“Chilly and Slow”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

I ate here mid week in February with a Living Social coupon. It was busy and there were no tables inside so I sat on the heated porch. Nobody served me for 15 min and I got cold, so I went inside and found a spot. Still it took a long time to get served. I got the Mediterranean plate and the grilled salmon. The humus was very nice and the grilled veggies were good but the fish was over cooked and I was so cold by the time the food arrived I just took it in a doggie bag and left. It made an okay left over dinner the next night.

Visited February 2012
Covington, Louisiana
“Something for Everyone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

No frills casual dining in a building that must have once been a burger joint of bygone days. Funky kites and butterflies decor, friendly service, very generous portions. Much more interesting than a chain restaurant and very close to airport hotels. The stir fried veggies in a n Asian sauce hit the spot for me one evening but the "sides" were unnecessary. Whatever. I took the chips with me for the road trip the next day.

Visited December 2011
Asheville, North Carolina
“Good sandwiches, great sweet potato fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

This is one of our favorite restaurants. Every time we go south of Asheville, this is a must stop. They make a good burger and the BLT I've had. Both my wife and I love their sweet potato fries. The prices are very reasonable, and we like that it is locally owned and operated.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Clayton, NC
“70's vintage cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

I thought I was back in 1971.
The food was very good. Home made potato & bacon soup was excellent. Many vegatarian items on the menu. Had to keep looking around the place for a possible hippie! Groovy place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere