“Average” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
Palm Bay, Florida
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

We generally stay at Hamptons but this 1 didn't really have what it takes. It of course has the great beds, linens and pillows as all Hamptons have so that is pretty much a gimme but the front desk was a little annoying. We stayed here before going on to the Blue Ridge and I needed laundry facilities. We were riding our motorcycles and it was laundry night. Asked if they had laundry facilities when I booked and that was confirmed but upon arrival they had no quarters. What's that??? She told us maybe the little store down the road would have some it took him 2 stops to get enough quarters for 2 loads w/d! Unacceptable Hampton! And no I don't carry 32 quarters for each time we needed to do laundry! Anyway, this was not my favorite hampton visit! Though as of June 2014 they have smoking rooms so koodoos to hampton/hilton for maintaining a comfortable room for us.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am so terribly sorry that we were not able to provide you with the services you needed. I can assure you that I have addressed this issue with my staff so that it does not happen again. I apologize that we fell short in providing you with over the top hospitality. Thank you for your feedback. It is so very vital to the success of our business. Thank you for being our guest and I do hope that you will come back and see us in the near future to give us an opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Unplanned stay ... an automobile accident earlier in the evening in a small town nearby, & 5 hours in the local hospital ED left me exhausted & hurting, as I found this hotel after 1:00 a.m. and unwilling to attempt to drive another 4 hours to reach home. I must have really looked (neck collar), & sounded pitiful, near tears, and the lady at the registration desk couldn't have been nicer. She found an excellent rate for a king-sized room, and recruited a security person to help unload my car so I didn't have to life anything. He, too, was wonderfully kind, getting everything into the room, setting up my suitcase for ease of finding things inside, and even noted that the A/C needed to be set lower for me, as I was still experiencing chills from the shock of the accident.

The room itself was clean & comfortable; I was relieved to get a long, hot, soothing shower, then crawl into the bed. I slept well, if not as long as i'd have liked (pain medicine wore off, I think). Breakfast was excellent, and the young lady keeping things stocked was friendly and helpful. Returning to the room, I took another hot shower, then had a quiet* space to call the insurance company to file a claim.

The only "complaint/suggestion" I would make: one of the housekeeping people on the hall tapped gently on doors, saying "housekeeping" ...*another for some unknown reason periodically YELLED "laundry"! I had a do not disturb sign on my door, and did notice a couple of others when I went down for breakfast.

But, overall, the kindness shown me upon arrival, and when I checked out helped make a difficult evening/night much, much better.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Thank you so much for the kind words you expressed in this review. I am so glad that we were able to accommodate you so you could get a good nights rest. We strive daily to ensure that our guests are taken care of from the time they walk through the door. I do hate that our day to day housekeeping activiites may have disturbed you. As a safety and secuirty precaution, we require our staff to knock on guest doors and announce themselves before entering any of the guest rooms. They must also announce that they are sending laundry down the chute so that the laundry workers or anyone else in that area can move out of the way so they are not harmed or injured. These are just precautionary steps we take to ensure the safety of our employees and guests. I hope that you are doing better and are back at 100%. Thank you for being our guest and I hope that you will be able to stay with us again on better circumstances.
Augusta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is a lovely hotel near Asheville NC. The room decor is slightly dated, but it's extremely clean and well maintained. The staff members are outstanding. The price fluctuates on weekends or during specific seasons, but remember you get a good breakfast and excellent beds, so it's worth any extra charges. There are a number of local places to eat, some within walking distance, plus several shopping centers. You are 15 minutes away from the parkway and near the airport, but the rooms are quiet.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our property and staff. My staff and I take great pride in our property and we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive daily to provide our guests with clean, comfortable rooms an over the top hospitality. Beginning in August, we will start updating our rooms with some new and fabulous amenities. I do hope that you will come back and stay with us again. I am sure that you will love all of our upcoming changes. We are looking to have the hotel completed by the end of the year. Thank you for taking the time to share your thougths with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
New Cumberland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We used an adjoining suite, with a 2 bed room. This gave our family a gathering plae to talk, snack, and just be together, with seperate, but 'next door' sleeping quarters for our two teen daughters. Kitchen was great! Fridge for left overs, cold drinks, and a freezer for ice cream! It's almost like home, we had our 'own' rooms!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us regarding your most recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you were able to enjoy one of our spacious suites with an ajoining 2 double bed. It is good to hear that you were able to just kick back and relax and enjoy some family time. We strive daily to ensure that every guest that comes through our doors are made to feel right at home. I am so glad to hear that you felt that way. I truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Thank you for being our guest and we certainly hope that you will stay with us again in the future.
Louisville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This hotel exceeded my expectations. It was lovely in every way. The rooms were nicely updated, elegant atmosphere and clean. The lobby was nice as well. Parking was ample, location convenient and I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am thrilled to read your comments regarding your most recent stay with us. We are so very proud of our property and are glad that you were able to stay with us. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon. I will make sure that I share your review with my staff. Thank you for the feedback.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed for one night and were very impressed. The front desk clerk was very nice. Our room was very clean and had plenty of room for my husband, our son and me. Internet was quick and easy to access. It's also convenient to a lot of shopping and restaurants. We will stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback. It is so vital to our success. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to enjoy some of the amenities we offer such as the wireless internet. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Thank you for being our guest.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

We stayed at this location for a night on our way to the beach, and we were very pleasantly surprised at the quality of this hotel. Everything was very clean, the staff was extremely helpful, and our children loved the pool and hot-tub.

The best part by far was the hot breakfast - we have eaten a lot of complimentary breakfasts over the years and this was by far the best.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your overnight stay. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive daily to provide our guests with clean and comfortable surroundings. It is our pleasure to have you as our guest. I am glad that your children were able to have some quality pool and hot-tub time and that all of you were able to enjoy our wonderful hot breakfast. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how well we are doing.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!