We generally stay at Hamptons but this 1 didn't really have what it takes. It of course has the great beds, linens and pillows as all Hamptons have so that is pretty much a gimme but the front desk was a little annoying. We stayed here before going on to the Blue Ridge and I needed laundry facilities. We were riding our motorcycles and it was laundry night. Asked if they had laundry facilities when I booked and that was confirmed but upon arrival they had no quarters. What's that??? She told us maybe the little store down the road would have some it took him 2 stops to get enough quarters for 2 loads w/d! Unacceptable Hampton! And no I don't carry 32 quarters for each time we needed to do laundry! Anyway, this was not my favorite hampton visit! Though as of June 2014 they have smoking rooms so koodoos to hampton/hilton for maintaining a comfortable room for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The richly furnished and elegant Hampton Inn and Suites® I-26/Asheville Airport is already anticipating your stay with us. We are perfectly and conveniently located between the quaint and historic cities of Hendersonville and Asheville, and less than 1 mile from the Asheville Regional Airport. We are also close and convenient to all of the area's most popular attractions, including the world famous Biltmore Estate and winery, the historic downtowns Asheville and Hendersonville, and America's most scenic byway--the Blue Ridge Parkway. We are also your perfect hotel if you are looking to enjoy some of the area's popular outdoor choices, such as Chimney Rock Park, the stunning beauty of Brevard's waterfalls, or the area's best hiking and biking trails. Once you've arrived at our hotel, you'll enjoy a lot of great amenities waiting for you in your room, including free high-speed internet access in every guest room, handy lap desks, and 32" HD flat-screen televisions. Our guests also enjoy our complimentary On the House™ hot breakfast, featuring a variety of hot breakfast items and fresh Belgian waffles. If you're looking for relaxation, splash down in our newly renovated outdoor pool, melt the day's stress away in our whirlpool spa and on-site sauna, or maintain your healthy lifestyle in our state of the art fitness center featuring all new Precor® equipment. When you're ready for some rest, hunker down for the night in our comfiest amenity yet, our Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed™. We also offer complimentary airport transportation around the clock and a 5 mile shuttle, taking you to some of the area's finest dining and shoping, including the new and luxurious Biltmore Park Town Square. Come and experience for yourself the splendor of the Blue Ridge Mountains at the newly renovated Hampton Inn and Suites® I-26/Asheville Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville Airport Hotel Fletcher
- Hampton Inn And Suites Asheville Airport
- Hampton Inn Fletcher
- Fletcher Hampton Inn