“Good value and good service” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save!
Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Fletcher
Dade City, United States
“Good value and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

It would be much better if they had microwave and regrigerator in each room (many Hamptons do not offer that amenity any more). Very friendly and helpful staff. This area has grown over the past several years and now offers many convenient places to eat and shop. Very convenient to the Asheville Regional Airport.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you were able to experience the hospitality of our staff. We strive daily to ensure that all of our guests are taken care of. This area has certainly expanded in the last couple of years and I hope that you were able to enjoy some of it during your stay with us. Later this year, all of our rooms will have micro-fridges installed. None of our rooms will have microwaves but we do have one located in our breakfast area that we will be more than happy to allow our guests to use. Your feedback is so very important to us. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

181 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Cumming, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

OUTSTANDING employees: Nickie with our reservations, Jess with our check in/out and assistance with a special request Christine. We purchased a rather large item (a huffy big-big three wheeler) for our grandson from the local goodwill. I did not want to leave it in the back of our truck overnight and asked if there was a safe place to store it for the night. YES, of course we can take care of that for you, was the response from the front desk. Again and again THANK YOU!!! I did sleep well (in our wonderfully quiet room) knowing his prize was in good hands! We will certainly stay here again on our next trip to Asheville!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sharon D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
I am certainly glad we could accomodate your special request and my staff was helpful to you during your stay. I hope your grandson enjoyed his gift. Thank you for sharing your experience concerning your stay with us on tripadvisor. It is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again.
Victor, Idaho
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

This was the smokiest hotel, let alone Hampton, I have experienced in a long time. I am allergic to smoke and this was a very unpleasant experience. It is near the airport, but therein lies its positive attributes.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am terribly sorry for any problems you had with a smoke smell during your stay. We have 3 smoking rooms on our first floor and we have to provide designated smoking areas for guest who smoke, but are in a non-smoking room. Unfortunately due to the unusually cold temperatures we have had to keep the interior automatic doors open so heat can circulate to the area where a sprinkler head is located. If someone was smoking outside at the ash urn, the doors being open may have attributed to the problem. It is something that is not normally an issue. I hope you accept my apology and will give us another opportunity to serve you.
Rock Hill, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

This was avery convenient great place to stay . I would certainly return again for the efficient and very friendly service . It is near the airport and Walmart . There are plenty of restaurants and pharmacies .

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for being our guest recently. We strive to make sure everyone has a pleasant and comfortable stay with us. I am glad our location helped serve your needs while in the area. Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor. It is greatly appreciated. We certainly look forward to seeing you again soon.
United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Nice hotel and very close to the airport. Near many restaurants and shopping. Free in room Wi-Fi and breakfast. Above average work out room (larger than most Hamptons). Traveling on business and would stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us recently. We are certainly glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you also for sharing your positive experience on trip advisor. It is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.
gastonia, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

smoke from employees smoking inside door on rear entrance ruined our stay, hotel looked fine, entire hall smelled badly because of the smoking, we had a non smoking room.......there are several Hampton Inns in Asheville better than this one. I suggest Doubletree and the Homewood Suites as a better alternative as well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback about our hotel. We apologize for the odor you encountered during your stay, and we’re taking steps to make sure it won’t happen again. We know that travel can be stressful, and we try hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We truly appreciate you being our guest and your loyalty to the Hilton brand. Again, we apologize for the issues you had during your stay. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

All in all, my wife and I had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. The staff was friendly and the room was more than adequate and the hotel was just a short drive to our ultimate destination, the Biltmore.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sharon D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
I am very happy to hear you had a great stay with us while you were in the area visiting the Biltmore. We strive to provide "hamptonality" to our guest during their stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor and we look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!