This was our second stay at the Hampton Inn and we will definitely come back whenever we come to visit our family in Fletcher/Asheville area. We stayed for 4 nights over the Labor Day holiday weekend and it's incredibly convenient as we were able to fly into the Asheville airport. For us this hotel is super close to our family and the airport, but we went into Asheville, to Hendersonville for the Apple Festival, etc., and it was all very convenient.
It's nice that the hotel is sort of tucked back off the main road. Was also pleasantly surprised to find that Ruby Tuesday's next door was open til midnight on weekends so we were able to stop in for a drink before heading to bed one night.
Nice clean room with a comfortable bed, gym was good, breakfast was good though it's a bit of a madhouse at 8am. Early check-in went smoothly. I had only one minor complaint - the cleaning crew started fairly early(around 7:30 or 8 maybe?) and the halls were a bit noisy in the morning. We had our privacy sign on the door, removed it at about 9 but the room was not serviced all day. Not a big deal for me and my husband as we don't really make a mess. We will come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The richly furnished and elegant Hampton Inn and Suites® I-26/Asheville Airport is already anticipating your stay with us. We are perfectly and conveniently located between the quaint and historic cities of Hendersonville and Asheville, and less than 1 mile from the Asheville Regional Airport. We are also close and convenient to all of the area's most popular attractions, including the world famous Biltmore Estate and winery, the historic downtowns Asheville and Hendersonville, and America's most scenic byway--the Blue Ridge Parkway. We are also your perfect hotel if you are looking to enjoy some of the area's popular outdoor choices, such as Chimney Rock Park, the stunning beauty of Brevard's waterfalls, or the area's best hiking and biking trails. Once you've arrived at our hotel, you'll enjoy a lot of great amenities waiting for you in your room, including free high-speed internet access in every guest room, handy lap desks, and 32" HD flat-screen televisions. Our guests also enjoy our complimentary On the House™ hot breakfast, featuring a variety of hot breakfast items and fresh Belgian waffles. If you're looking for relaxation, splash down in our newly renovated outdoor pool, melt the day's stress away in our whirlpool spa and on-site sauna, or maintain your healthy lifestyle in our state of the art fitness center featuring all new Precor® equipment. When you're ready for some rest, hunker down for the night in our comfiest amenity yet, our Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed™. We also offer complimentary airport transportation around the clock and a 5 mile shuttle, taking you to some of the area's finest dining and shoping, including the new and luxurious Biltmore Park Town Square. Come and experience for yourself the splendor of the Blue Ridge Mountains at the newly renovated Hampton Inn and Suites® I-26/Asheville Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville Airport Hotel Fletcher
- Hampton Inn And Suites Asheville Airport
- Hampton Inn Fletcher
- Fletcher Hampton Inn