“Relaxing romantic getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of River Farm Inn Bed and Breakfast

River Farm Inn Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fleetwood
River Farm Inn Bed and Breakfast
You added River Farm Inn Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
179 River Run Bridge Road, Fleetwood, NC 28626   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Fleetwood B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Relaxing romantic getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2004

My husband and I have visited the River Farm Inn on two occasions and loved it both times! We stayed in the French Country suite both times and thoroughly enjoyed it. I cannot say enough about this beautiful place! It was a relaxing and romantic way to spend our anniversary. We are planning on going back in October of 2004. The innkeepers are wonderful! They are there if you need them, but definitely give you your space and privacy. The whole property is beautiful!!!! Be sure to visit their website at --------------------------------------to see for yourself what a beautiful place it is. My husband and I will continue to go back to the River Farm Inn.

• Stayed October 2004

1 review from our community

Been to River Farm Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about River Farm Inn Bed and Breakfast

Address: 179 River Run Bridge Road, Fleetwood, NC 28626
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Smoky Mountains > Fleetwood
Ranked #1 of 2 B&Bs / Inns in Fleetwood

If you own or manage River Farm Inn Bed and Breakfast, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.