“Nice Clean Large Room” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Fayetteville - South / I-95 Exit 49

You added Days Inn Fayetteville - South / I-95 Exit 49 to your Saves list
Days Inn Fayetteville - South / I-95 Exit 49
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2111 Cedar Creek Rd., Fayetteville, NC 28312-9547 (Formerly Quality Inn East)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #21 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Dunnellon
“Nice Clean Large Room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

The room was clean and roomy. All of the amenities I desired were there; Fridge, microwave, coffeepot,etc. I would have liked bananas and bagels for breakfast but that was at least adequate.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Samir N, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville - South / I-95 Exit 49, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with tripadvisor we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We know that you have many choices when you travel and glad you decided to stay with us. Once again thank you for staying with us.

With appreciation,
Samir Naik
Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Wallace, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We arrived in Fayetteville trying to find a reasonable place to stay. We was getting away for a day for our 15th anniversary. I was hesitant at first because of the banners that was placed over the buildings. But later was told they were under new management. Stephanie was the lady who checked us in and boy was she nice.she explained that they are redoing the place. We had a nice room. When checking out she said hope to,see you all again and that we probably won't recognize the rooms next time. I can't wait to get back. Special thanks goes to Stephanie. Thank you!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Fayetteville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

This hotel was very convenient, located directly off 95. Great stop off after a long day of driving. The room was clean.

The only draw back we found with the hotel was the complementary breakfast. IThere was nothing to eat that was low carb. No eggs . No worries though plenty of close by places to eat instead.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Samir N, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville - South / I-95 Exit 49, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review about our hotel. It is through such a comments that we can better improve our service. We appriciate your stay with us and glad to hear your experience was great. I am really sorry that you did not enjoy our breakfast. Just to let you know that we are in a process of changing our breakfast menu. Starting this week we are serving oatmeal and premade eggs omelete including yogurt. I promise that you will have a better choice of breakfast next time you stay with us. We are eliminating donuts and sweet items from our breakfast menu.

Samir Naik
Guest Relations Manager

Been to Days Inn Fayetteville - South / I-95 Exit 49? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Fayetteville - South / I-95 Exit 49

Address: 2111 Cedar Creek Rd., Fayetteville, NC 28312-9547 (Formerly Quality Inn East)
Location: United States > North Carolina > Fayetteville
#2 Best Value Hotel in Fayetteville
#13 Business Hotel in Fayetteville
#16 Family Hotel in Fayetteville
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Fayetteville - South / I-95 Exit 49 2*
Newly renovated rooms with new 37'' LCD flat screen television. Micro fridge in room, coffeemaker, iron with ironing board. Seasonal swimming pool. Free continental breakfast and fitness center for our guest. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Fayetteville - South / I-95 Exit 49 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Fayetteville - South / i-95 Exit 49 Hotel Fayetteville
Quality Inn Fayetteville
Fayetteville Quality Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Fayetteville - South / I-95 Exit 49, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.