“A Dump. Horrible odor, poor conditions...” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South

You added Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1944 Cedar Creek Rd, Exit 49 off I-95, Fayetteville, NC 28302   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #24 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Maryland
“A Dump. Horrible odor, poor conditions...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2011

Worst stay i've experienced in my life. Carpet dark and dirty. Exterior of building in poor shape... as well as interior. Room smelt horrible. Bathtub bottom not clean. Dreadful.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2010

As the lead planner for our 3 day trip with 48 federal employees traveled from Atlanta to Fort Bragg, NC, I found the Director of Marketing & Public Relations to be a highly effective communicator and planner; the Holiday Inn staff were ready and knew instantly upon our arrival what to do. They greeted us with a friendly smile then quickly processed everyone into their rooms. The next morning, the restaurant was open on time and the food was very good. Although the location is a 20 minutes from Fort Bragg, the quality (it is being rennovated) is worth the extra minutes. Hotels closer to Bragg do not seem to offer the same quality and service. Survey responses from all of our 48 employees awarded top ratings for this hotel. We will definitely be staying there again soon.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
PA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2010

Convenient pet friendly hotel on I-95. In an area with other hotels but a 5-6 mile drive to any good restaurants. Well maintained inside and out. Interior corridors with elevator. Room had king size bed but only one easy chair. Very noisy air conditioning unit. Breakfast is extra and very pedestrian. OK, but if I wasn't traveling with a pet I would have chosen another hotel in a better area near the Cross Creek Mall.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Fayetteville, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

I travel with my cat so I need a pet room. 1073 is one of the pet rooms. It's also next to the work station for the hotel, laundry etc. It is extreemly noisy most of the day. so much so my cat hid all day out of fear of the noise. I stayed two nights because I am moving and needed the rest to make the rest of my trip safely. The bathtubs anti slip areas were filled with grime. The carpet was wet and made my feet black. They had air fresheners plugged into the outlets to cover something up. outside of that it was ok. The staff was ok.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Vero Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2010

My wife and I choose this property for the four time as we travel to and from New Jersey. This pet friendly hotel is the friendliest hotel we have ever stayed in. Your are made to feel welcome from the time you enter. Staff is great from front desk, food service and housekeeping. We look forward to staying again as our travel permits.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2010

We had absolutely no issued with the Holiday Inn Fayetteville. The rooms were clean and the bed were very comfortable. The service was good. We only stayed here one night and mostly to sleep, but would recommend this hotel. Someone in our group mentioned the breakfast was very good.

Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2010

We booked this hotel on Priceline for just one night - we were only passing through on I-95 on the way to Virginia. Wish we could stay longer! What a beautiful lobby and a VERY nice hotel. (Can this really be a Holiday Inn????) Must be pretty new. Clean, clean, clean!!! The room was MORE than comfortable, with everything we wanted/needed. No problems walking barefoot on the carpet in this hotel!! :-) Everything was conveniently located, the room was extraordinarily well-equipped, the bathroom was large, the bed was VERY comfortable -- all in all, a great experience. I highly recommend this Holiday Inn!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South? Share your experiences!