“Friendly helpful staff great room excellent experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South

You added Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1944 Cedar Creek Rd, Exit 49 off I-95, Fayetteville, NC 28302   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #28 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Tallahassee, FL
“Friendly helpful staff great room excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews I didn't know what to expect. But it would be hard for me to say enough good things about our 3 night stay for the ship's reunion. Every employee greeted us and offered assistance if we needed it. Very friendly pleasant staff. Outstanding breakfast. Something for every diet. Our 2 dinner meals were delicious served by excellent accommodating servers. Our room was perfect. large king bed microwave refrigerator more than adequate for our needs. Sitting area with couch and desk. Plenty of outlets for all my technical needs. Large bathroom with quality amenities I highly recommend this hotel for individual stays and also for groups

• Stayed September 2013
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
We appreciate your great review and am glad that we were able to host your event! It was such a pleasure to have you all stay with us! We hope to have you guys back again next year!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Carrick on Shannon, Leitrim, Ireland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This hotel looked lovely from the outside and lobby, and was nicely decorated BUT the carpeted halls throughout were unclean-- certainly didn't look like it had been hoovered recently... when we entered our room, again the carpet had bits of crumbs, tags, etc on the surface, the toilet was clogged, but worst of all-- when I pulled back the covers to place my 7-year-old in the bed-- there were blood stains! The sheets had NOT been changed, just remade. Called and asked for another room-- still unclean and at least 4 long hairs meshed into one of the pillows, but it is late at night and we are a family of 4 exhausted. I chose the Holiday Inn assuming they were reliable for a decent level of cleanliness... I was wrong. I won't be choosing them again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
We apologize for the inconvenience, we will address this with our housekeeping staff.
Avondale, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

The Holiday Inn looked nice from the outside but the inside was a different story. Security lock broken on door. Stains on bed cover. Dirty microwave. The first room I checked into was dirty with towels on the floor & trash overflowing from trashcan. The manger moved me to another room but the room has a lot of problems.

• Stayed August 2013
We apologize for the inconvenience, there must have been an error in the computer, showing the original room as clean, we will address that with our staff. We hope you will come back and give us another try.
New Haven, Connecticut
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I was traveling alone with my 13 year old daughter, as such, safety was vital. I did not feel safe in this hotel at night, at all!

We arrived at about 9pm and after check in, we went directly into the restaurant to get something to eat. The waitress was extremely personable, very friendly and accommodating. We asked for our meal to be boxed up as we were anxious to get to our room, change and run down to the pool for an hour or so, she did so with a smile I very much appreciated after many hours of driving. She was definitely a bright spot in the entire experience.

After parking in the very dark and creepy rear of the building, we hurried to get our bags out and quickly approached a door where you have to slide your room card to gain access. Only problem, the door was not locked, allowing anyone who cared to come in to do so. The halls are empty and also creepy. (although it does seem they are trying to make improvements as the walls had signs warning us to watch for wet paint).

We made it into our room safely but by now my daughter was so creeped out she made me check every inch of the room, and the sliding glass doors two or three times.

The bathroom appeared clean, but the toilet seat had several cracks! Really? This is a Holiday Inn?? We specifically chose a Holiday Inn as they are always a good experience and make us feel very safe, not this time!

We could see the pool from our room across the courtyard, but were both too uneasy with our surroundings to attempt to leave the room. As a matter of fact, she wouldn't let me shower unless I left the door open because she didn't want to be alone!

The beds were clean, the pillows were very comfortable and the tv was fine. The mini fridge could not possibly be any smaller and the room itself felt dingy.

The next morning, we did make it down to the pool for a quick swim before leaving. The pool area is clean and in great condition.

All in all, it's fine for sleeping and it's fine if you are traveling in a group or are closer to the main entrance...next time I will demand I be placed in a more secure location.

Room Tip: Ask for a room closer to the main entrance, and if you are traveling alone or with children...go som...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. We apologize that you did not feel secure in our hotel. We do have security that patrols all night, and several lights keeping the parking lot well lit. We are glad to hear the room was well cleaned as well as the pool. Maybe on the next stay ask for the second floor or to be near the lobby.
Rochester, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Stayed here returning to New York from Florida, since it is a great stop for a 3 day return. Since my husband and I have a dog, we were happy that to find a decent pet friendly hotel which is not easy to find off I-95. The room was satisfactory, clean, comfortable, We appreciated the excellent breakfast buffet that was free for Priority club members. .

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
We are glad to hear you and your pet enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing our hotel, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon.
El Paso, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

You can't find an easier location and the place really is pet friendly, but the beds in our room were extremely worn and uncomfortable. This went along with most of the decor - worn and a bit dingy. The restaurant was very good for breakfast and the kids enjoyed the pool.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear Tom C,

I appreciate your review of our hotel. I am pleased you found our location to be easily accessible. However, please accept my apology that you found the beds in your room to be uncomfortable. Your feedback shall be addressed with our staff to consider for upgrades needed.

We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Regards,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I was not impressed, I was expecting much better quality; however, the room was clean, friendly staff. We stayed one night on our way to DC. Breakfast was included. If you are looking for a clean room to stay, then this is it. If you are looking for higher quality consider other options.

• Stayed July 2013
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
We apologize that your stay was not what you were expecting. We would love to hear what could have made your stay of better quality. Feel free to call the hotel directly at 910-323-1600 so that we could meet your needs for a future stay.

Been to Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South? Share your experiences!