“Very nice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South

You added Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1944 Cedar Creek Rd, Exit 49 off I-95, Fayetteville, NC 28302   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #28 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Newark, Delaware
“Very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Upon my arrival, the gentleman at the front desk thanked me for being a Platinum Member and upgraded me from a 2 twin bed room to a King Bed Suite before I could even ask if that was available. The room was huge and the beg was very comfortable. Although this room seemed large, it was so quite that I thought I was the only one there. The next morning I had breakfast at the hotel and it was quite tasty. They had a young lady making omelets which isn't the norm. My overall experience was very good and I will be staying here again the next time I come to town. Just a note to say that there was no elevator to the 2nd floor so I had to carry my bag and computer up the steps.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you Paul for the great review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We do have an elevator, only it is a little ways away from where are suites are. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I really felt this hotel was ver comfortable. It may need just a little cosmestic work but overall I really enjoyed my stay here for 2 nights. I was in the city for a family reunion and the employees were so professional and nice. Each employee that I encounter was oh so nice. The room that I had was nice and comfortable. The beds I did not want to get out of. I would say this is a very nice hotel and I do not have anything negative to say. Check in was no problem. I was on the first floor heard a few noise but that's is expected. Nothing to complain about. I would stay here again. The air condition ran a little loud but not enough where it was a problem. My family and I slepted very good.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
We are pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to have you and your family with us again!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

The Holiday Inn, I-95 South, Fayetteville, NC is a great stopover on the trek north or south. We recently got caught in a scary squall forcing us to leave I-95. Fortunately, we were near this property, just off the interstate. The desk clerk, a young lady, was most helpful. We told her that we were Priority Club Members(Holiday Inn Awards Program). She told us that entilted us to a free buffet breakfast(really yummy) and two free drinks at the bar. Our first floor room(close to our car) had just been redecorated. Freshly painted, the furniture looked updated. A refrigerator and microwave greeted our arrival. The beds are comfortable; the whole place is very clean. The hotel restaurant is convenient and the indoor pool looked inviting. The staff was pleasant and knowledgeable which made the stay very pleasant.

Room Tip: Ask for the new updated rooms on the first floor.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Illene99, we are glad to hear our hotel was so accommodating. We hope you will continue to choose our hotel on future visits.
Edison, NJ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We have stayed in this motel for many years. We use them for a week at Thanksgiving and 2 suites for a week around Fathers' Day. They have some potentially nice suites on the 2nd floor but the furniture has never been updated. The couches are uncomfortable. The ice bucket stuck to the tray it was on. The TV gets bad recieption. The tables in the dining room are permanently sticky around the edges. (Really! We asked to wipe them off and were told that by the waitress!) It may not be as bad as poor, but it sure isn't up to "average." The one advantage it has besides the location is the indoor swimming pool.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Dear richjh,

Thank you for your feedback. Your willingness to spare some of your time to relay your comments is genuinely appreciated. We are glad to read you found our location convenient. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments are very important to us. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. I have taken note of your valuable comments and we will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare
Richmond, VA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

The list of problems were long:

We reserved a King Suite, and the room and key we were assigned had the door wide open upon arrival and the room was not clean, bed unmade. We had to return to the desk to get a new room.

Bedding was not provided for the pullout sofa. When you arrive late (or even show multiple guests for a reservation) you should have bedding ready as you don't want to wait on it from housekeeping.

There was a constant drip in the bathroom from the ceiling into the shower. I had to report it to maintenance.

Under the sofa bed was dirty. Food (goldfish crackers).

The wifi connection was poor. It might have been better for other room locations. Ours was down a long wing.

Carpet stains.

The pillows are too short. They're like decorative pillows, not the size you'd expect to sleep on.

The docking stations for iphones were a tease....as they didn't even charge your phone.

Not enough towels were provided for a party of 3. I wasn't going to waste my time calling for more.

Finally, they were repaving the parking area...so it's nice that it was being maintained, but I just drew the short straw on it affecting the available parking for my stay.

On the good side:
They had nice flat screen TVs in the room (two).
The staff at breakfast was very attentive and friendly.
There's some attention to cleaning, as someone was scrubbing the brass trim along the carpet in the lobby. I wish the rooms would get more attention like this.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear minortj,

We appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel. I am pleased you found our breakfast staff very attentive and friendly. I am also delighted you enjoyed our in-room flat screen TVs. It is our goal to consistently ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations to all of our guests.

Please accept our sincere apology for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay and we regret the room you received did not live up to your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and have shared these with our management team for the purpose of bringing improvements needed.

While we understand that your stay was less than satisfactory, we thank you for sharing your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. We hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Very clean and spacious rooms! Friendly staff and right off I 95. Stayed over night while traveling from Norfolk to Jacksonville FL. Nice size pool for kids! Beware of the restaurant inside hotel. (barons) There food was really gross. The waitress was friendly but the food tasted like they microwaved a TV dinner. I recommend going to Ruby Tuesdays that is steps away from the hotel!

• Stayed June 2013
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Its very unusual to hear about the restaurant. We hope you will come again and give them another try.
Washington DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Our 4th visit on the way to Hilton Head from DC - with the dog! Great price for a fine room, room service and good breakfast, excellent service all around. Right off I 95 for easy on and go. Yes, we will continue to overnight here to be sure!

Room Tip: Priority members get free water and cooked, buffet breakfast with omelet or eggs chef.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
We are so pleased to see you are still choosing to stay at our hotel! Its great to know that we have such loyal guests, and that you enjoy our hotel so well! See you again soon!

Been to Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South? Share your experiences!