“What a nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South

You added Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1944 Cedar Creek Rd, Exit 49 off I-95, Fayetteville, NC 28302   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #27 of 52 Hotels in Fayetteville
Piscataway, New Jersey
“What a nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

This hotel is very nice and the staff is very helpful and polite to all of the guests constantly greeting you and welcoming you into the hotel. The check in process was very smooth even though it was about 11 at night. The area around the hotel was also quite nice, and the pool seemed clean. The next morning we went to breakfast that we were provided passes for. They also included a free orange juice however I was surprised to know that it costs extra however we did get the pass that made it free so that was alright with us. The server at the breakfast area was wonderful, and very accommodating. The selection and variety in the breakfast was amazing and we were definitely full for at least half the day after breakfast. Overall this was a wonderful experience with Holiday Inn and I would have no doubt or problem with coming back to this wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a good room
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We are pleased that we were able to accommodate all of your needs. We hope you choose to stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Boca Raton Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Twice a year my wife and I drive between Florida and New York. We stopped at the Holiday Inn just off I 95 in Fayetteville North Carolina. It is about the halfway point of our trip. We were pleasfantly surprised to see a great hotel with terrific people checking us in, handling our luggage and being courteous and professional. We loved the full breakfast in the morning. Great deal for the very reasonable price that we paid. We will let many of our friends know, who also do this same trip, twice yearly. Also, our pet dog was treated very well by the hotel employees..

Room Tip: If you're travelling with a pet, just let them know in advance
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thanks for choosing our hotel for your halfway stopping point. You and your pets are always welcome and we hope to see you on the way back!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

My job requires me to travel extensively. I stay in hotels 200+ nights per year. This is by far one of the best I've stayed in. The place cleaner than my home, the bed is too comfortable & the staff is great.

• Stayed May 2013
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed staying with us! We try to keep everything as clean as possible to make our guests feel right at home!
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stopped here on 2 Friday nights in April - on the way to Disney and on the way back from Disney.
We had reserved a room both times, and both times we arrived late at night -after 10:00 pm.
Both times our room was ready and CLEAN ! The staff was very helpful.
The breakfast buffet - free because we are Priority Club members - was delicious.
The only disappointment was that the pool was closed!
We would definitely stay here again en route to Disney.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the parking lot were very bright at night !
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
We are Pleased to hear you enjoyed staying with us! The pool is up and running now, so we hope will come back and visit us again soon.
Flordia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had a great stay at this hotel even though the pool was down and that was one of the reasons I and family was staying. The room was clean and the young lady Carol the manager I think she was, took us to another pool and was so helpful. I really enjoy my stay. Hope pool is up on next visit.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us the pool should be back up soon, and we hope you will come back again to enjoy it! Thanks for choosing our hotel!
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I stayed at this Holiday Inn while I was in Fayetteville for my nephews wedding. The Rooms were very clean and well kept. The Staff could not do enough for you. I would definitely recommend this hotel without any concern. They also allow Pets which I thought was great!
My Nephew's wedding was held at this hotel as well. The Staff again went out of their way to make everything perfect. They were very organized, the room was set up for the wedding and the reception. they really did a beautiful job.

Room Tip: I really liked the suite it was a nice size and the sliding glass doors opened to a beautiful courty...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
We are so glad to hear that our staff was so accomodating! We are glad that your family enjoyed the wedding and hotel! Congrats again to the bride and groom!
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I made an reservation few weeks in advance but on my arrival I was told by an very unpleasant employee that my reservation does not exist. I have had printed online reservation confirmation with me but she did not wont to look at it.She was so rude and I had filing that she wants me out of there.Finally after 30 minutes of my protest she agreed to give me"other" room.In the morning I was told that somebody else was staying there under my reservation number.Perhaps "she" try to sell room twice because I showed up after midnight.I am not sure is this possible but her behavior and treatment of me and my family was very upsetting.This hotel is definitely not up to the standards of good business behavior.
I do not wont to comment unsanitary room condition because that is apparently problem of whole low and medium budget hotel industry.

Room Tip: Marriot hotels.Not perfect,but much better then other low budget hotel industry.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. This is very unlike our employees to act in this manner. We will address the issue with the clerk. We hope you decide to give us another try.