“Great hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South

You added Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1944 Cedar Creek Rd, Exit 49 off I-95, Fayetteville, NC 28302   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #24 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
“Great hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

My job requires me to travel extensively. I stay in hotels 200+ nights per year. This is by far one of the best I've stayed in. The place cleaner than my home, the bed is too comfortable & the staff is great.

• Stayed May 2013
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed staying with us! We try to keep everything as clean as possible to make our guests feel right at home!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stopped here on 2 Friday nights in April - on the way to Disney and on the way back from Disney.
We had reserved a room both times, and both times we arrived late at night -after 10:00 pm.
Both times our room was ready and CLEAN ! The staff was very helpful.
The breakfast buffet - free because we are Priority Club members - was delicious.
The only disappointment was that the pool was closed!
We would definitely stay here again en route to Disney.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the parking lot were very bright at night !
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
We are Pleased to hear you enjoyed staying with us! The pool is up and running now, so we hope will come back and visit us again soon.
Flordia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had a great stay at this hotel even though the pool was down and that was one of the reasons I and family was staying. The room was clean and the young lady Carol the manager I think she was, took us to another pool and was so helpful. I really enjoy my stay. Hope pool is up on next visit.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us the pool should be back up soon, and we hope you will come back again to enjoy it! Thanks for choosing our hotel!
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I stayed at this Holiday Inn while I was in Fayetteville for my nephews wedding. The Rooms were very clean and well kept. The Staff could not do enough for you. I would definitely recommend this hotel without any concern. They also allow Pets which I thought was great!
My Nephew's wedding was held at this hotel as well. The Staff again went out of their way to make everything perfect. They were very organized, the room was set up for the wedding and the reception. they really did a beautiful job.

Room Tip: I really liked the suite it was a nice size and the sliding glass doors opened to a beautiful courty...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
We are so glad to hear that our staff was so accomodating! We are glad that your family enjoyed the wedding and hotel! Congrats again to the bride and groom!
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I made an reservation few weeks in advance but on my arrival I was told by an very unpleasant employee that my reservation does not exist. I have had printed online reservation confirmation with me but she did not wont to look at it.She was so rude and I had filing that she wants me out of there.Finally after 30 minutes of my protest she agreed to give me"other" room.In the morning I was told that somebody else was staying there under my reservation number.Perhaps "she" try to sell room twice because I showed up after midnight.I am not sure is this possible but her behavior and treatment of me and my family was very upsetting.This hotel is definitely not up to the standards of good business behavior.
I do not wont to comment unsanitary room condition because that is apparently problem of whole low and medium budget hotel industry.

Room Tip: Marriot hotels.Not perfect,but much better then other low budget hotel industry.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. This is very unlike our employees to act in this manner. We will address the issue with the clerk. We hope you decide to give us another try.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have stayed here several times with my pets on my way to and from Florida. Never had a bad experience, rooms are clean and roomy. Restaurant serves good food and there also is room service. The employees are very friendly and extremely helpful.....

• Stayed April 2013
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
We are glad you chose to stay with us! We hope to have you and your pets with us again!
Alexandria
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We were traveling back from Florida and very excited to stop for the night and let the kids enjoy swimming. When we got there, they told us the pool was closed and being repaired. They allowed us to swim at super 8 but we needed to drive there and their pool was super chlorinated, small and closed an hour earlier than Holiday Inn. The lady at the desk told us the website said the pool was closed and that the 1-800 number also knew. We booked via the 1-800 number and even inquired about the pool closing time and we were never told it was closed. But we still made the best of it and had fun at super 8. The room smelled and was not very well kept. The ceiling had patchwork everywhere and the cent on the ac unit was disgustingly dirty with dust. I don't think the ac/heat unit even worked and the shower knob was hard to turn and made a horrible sound.

The worst part though was that at 2:15 in the morning we were woken to people playing the guitar, singing and partying in the courtyard outside our room. They even slammed into out glass door. My mother said it had been going on since 1:00 am. When we called the front desk, the lady said security took a break and wouldn't be back for another 20 minutes. She also said there wasn't a manager on duty either. We were not very happy with the response and we all did not sleep well.
The next morning we did talk to the manager who credited us back 50%, which we were pleased with. We originally were going to stay at the Fairfield inn in Wilson, but we were tired and wanted to stop sooner. I really wish we would have driven a little further because I'm always pleased with Marriotts.

• Stayed March 2013
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
We apologize for the inconvenience. Are pool is under repair for the time being, it should be back up by the middle of april, but for the time being, the Super 8 was gracious enough to allow our guests to use their indoor pool. The option was left open to any guest checking in to have their reservation cancelled due to the pool being down. As far as there not being a manager on duty on staff at 2am, the night auditor is correct in saying that, but she is the actinf manager at that time, even though he or she doesnt carry the title. Our night audit staff is still fairly new, but we will address the issue with them. Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the inconvenience. Im glad to hear a manager did take care of you in the morning.

Been to Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South? Share your experiences!