“Great refreshment after long road trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1944 Cedar Creek Rd, Exit 49 off I-95, Fayetteville, NC 28302   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #19 of 49 hotels in Fayetteville
Rhode Island
“Great refreshment after long road trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

What can I say about this brand? Thick sheets, great shower, nice soap and shampoo, and clean rooms. This location was particularly quiet despite being close to the highway. And the restaurant has very good food, particularly the rib-eye steak. Check out the swimming pool: It looks like the perfect place for the big party.

• Stayed February 2013
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
We are so glad you enjoy staying at our hotel! We hope to have you with us again soon! Maybe a party for you at the pool!

209 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Princeton, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Stayed here on a road trip from Florida to New Jersey, and the room was just what I expected—microwave,flat screen TV, refrigerator, coffeemaker and free wireless internet. The breakfast buffet was good too. Kudos to the omelet chef—it was her first day, and she was a bit flustered because of the huge number of people (there was a high school sports team staying at the hotel) but my omelet was excellent.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and are glad you enjoyed your omlet! They are delicious! Thank you for your great comments!
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We"ve stayed here several times while visiting fort bragg [short distance away]. The rooms are nice with comfortable beds, especially like the patio doors directly into the courtyard. Nice indoor pool and good breakfast with a large variety and very near some favorite eating places.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

As we pass through Fayetteville we choose to stay at this hotel. What a great choice! The price was right, the rooms were clean, but most importantly the manager Caroline was great. We will be back on our way from Florida. This hotel was great.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our staf was so accomodating. Have a safe trip and we will see you on the return.
Greenwood, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

But relatively expensive for a small town on I95! It also irked me a bit that there was no info book in the room, so I kept calling the front desk to find out about hotel amenities. The buffet breakfast was good if you go early, but if you go late (I went at 10am on a weekday - serve till 1030) the staff seems more interested in closing than customer service. Rooms are large, clean, and the hallway seemed cavernous. Overall, average place to stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Im please to hear you enjoyed your stay, we do have hotel information booklets but they are in the drawer underneath the TV should you ever stay again and need the information. We are glad to hear your complements on the breakfast, but we will forward your comments on the staf to the manager. WE hope to see you again in the future.
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We were driving from Florida to Canada and were looking for a hotel. My priority reward points came in handy. Hotel is big, with very long corridors that will keep you walking there by keeping you fit. Bed was so nice and also provided very good support for my body and I had a very good sleep. Breakfast was equally refreshing, especially the vegetarian omlette, which was firm, well done and not soggy.

Room Tip: Every room is a good room
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
clc023, Ffront Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
We are pleased we were able to accomodate you on such along trip. Thanks for choosing our hotel and we hope to have you with us again.
Englewood FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We booked this while enroute to FL with Hotels.com. A bit more expensive than we usually take and if we had not had a cat along this would have been fine. Hotels.com did not advise the hotel about the cat and when we arrived at midnight we found they hadno pet rooms left. We persuaded them to let us stay but the upcharge was $45.00 including tax. A bit much to put it mildly!
The room did not include breakfast but the beds were very comfortable, the hotel was spotless which was needed as we had had a bad drive on 1-95 most of the way from Trenton NJ, and after staying with friends and relatives for several days sharing a queen or double with my wife, neither of us had had a decent sleep, so the nice room with two queen beds was just what the doctor ordered.
The hotel is easy on, easy off for I-95. The base rate was $84 plus $11 tax.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. To ensure a pet room upon a future stay make sure to book with the hotel directly as we fill up on the pet rooms fast. We do have coupon rates that are sometimes comparable to the other third party reservations rates such as hotels.com. We do have a $35 cleaning fee for our pet rooms to ensure a clean room upon your arrival and we do our best to make sure each guest and pet is as comfortable as possible. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Been to Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South? Share your experiences!