“A VERY Fine Place to Stop!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1944 Cedar Creek Rd, Exit 49 off I-95, Fayetteville, NC 28302   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #19 of 49 hotels in Fayetteville
Washington DC
“A VERY Fine Place to Stop!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

We stayed here Aug.27 with our Choc. Lab. Hershey and it was just what we needed. VERY Nice room, fast and good room service, comfortable bed, excellent air conditioner, perfect breakfast and the staff was OUTSTANDING! From the front desk to the maintenance staff that helped my wife with the bags, you can't beat this place. We stayed overnight on the way to Hilton Head from DC area - easy on and off I 95. All interior rooms for security. Priority members get free water and buffet breakfast!

Room Tip: Clean, comfortable and just right for travel.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, September 7, 2011
So glad that you and Hershey could stay with us. We would love to have ya'll back in the future.

213 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Lansing, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

We stayed at Holiday Inn Fayetteville from August 18- August 21. We were there for my God brother's retirement weekend and this was the hotel that the group selected. When we arrived at the hotel Tiffany went out of her way to make sure we were well taken care of. We were greeted with a big ole smile making us feel right at home. The lobby was very clean and there were sweet tea and cookies waiting just for us.

Our 1st room were very clean, we had a choice of firm or soft pillows. There were plenty of towels and if you forgot something at home, just contact the front desk and they will provide it to you.

Because I am a priority club member, I received a free bottle of water upon check-in and free breakfast. The breakfast buffet had a wide variety of choices from fruits, muffins, different kinds of cereals, danishes, pancakes, potatoes, biscuits, gravy, eggs, bacon, sausages and an omelette station. The service at breakfast was excellent.

We changed rooms the next day because my husband wanted a suite to separate the kids. Dionne went way above the call of duty to ensure we were able to get a suite right across from our original room so that we wouldn't have a difficult move. This room was also very clean. Maid service was excellent.

I will truly visit this hotel again. There was also a guy at the front desk (tall and bald lol) but I forgot his name. He made sure we received the correct breakfast tickets for our group. Thanks for making our stay in Fayetteville wonderful.

Oh I almost forgot the pool and exerise room was very clean and my 11 year old enjoyed it. The internet in the business center was very fast and there were plenty of paper for he printers.

Room Tip: ask for what you want and they will accommodate you!!!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, August 27, 2011
Thanks for staying with us. We hope you enjoyed the retirement weekend, and we were glad to be of assistance to you and your family. Hope to see you again soon.
Plymouth, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

My daughter was married in Fayetteville on July 3, 2011. I booked a King suite for her the night of her wedding. Mostly because the room set up was perfect for the bride and her attendants to get ready. She arrived before I did and the front desk let her into the room on the condition that as soon as I arrived I checked in. I was down at the front desk several times with requests. Do you have this? Do you have that? Can we get this sent to the room? Every request was granted quickly and with a smile.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Glad we could be of assistance to you and your daughter. Hope the wedding went well, and we hope to have you again in the future.
Boca Grande, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

Stopped here on our way to Florida for the 4th of July. This hotel was very nice, and very dog (pet) friendly. Beds where very comfortable. Room was very clean. This hotel was filled to capacity at 8:30 pm so phone ahead for reservation. I would differently stay again.
Only issue the front desk was not at all concerned about the lack of ice. We went to the attached restaurant and they supplied us with ice. One needs a cocktail after traveling 12 hours. We will make this our stopover in the future, even without ice.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, August 16, 2011
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we would love to have you and your pets stay with us again.
Black Mountain, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

Nice hotels along I-95 that are pet-friendly aren't that common, so when we find one, we like to share it with other pet-lovers. We chose to spend the night in Fayettville because of their excellent dog park. It's a great place for our large dog to "stretch his legs" after hours on the road! There were other, less expensive places nearby, but we chose this Holiday Inn based on tripadvisor reviews. It was worth a little bit extra. The lobby was spacious and inviting, with a convenient adjoining restaurant. The front desk staff wasn't particularly welcoming but at least answered our questions about other restaurants nearby. And, our room was spacious, clean and quiet and the bed very comfortable. When we travel with our dog next year, we'll stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, August 8, 2011
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We would love to accomodate you and your pet again in the future!
NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

I have stayed here several times while traveling to/from FL with my one (later two) little dogs. I was surprised at how nice it is, especially for a pet-friendly hotel. The room was very pretty and, believe me, I am picky and do NOT like being in an outdated, depressing room. I had a first-floor, outside entrance so I could easily take the dogs outside. The full restaurant with room service was a huge plus....I did not have to go searching for a meal once I got there. Room-service was prompt and the staff is friendly. I love the crab-cake sandwich and get it every time. The hotel was quiet, the bed was comfortable, and it is cvertainly in a convenient location to get on-off 95.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, July 1, 2011
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you and your pet stay with us again.
Deltona, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

When you check.into a motel you expect a few things. The clerk would know who you booked through, how to open the door ( if it's not standard ), how to log on to the internet in your room ( if there is a password needed ). This clerk seemed to be in a fog. Even the directions to my room were not clear. Let's chalk it up to a possible new employee.
Otherwise we had a nice large room with the usual amenities. Very comfortable. We only stayed over night, so we did not have a chance to sample the pool or restaurant. But all in all , the price was right, and the stay was enjoyable.

Room Tip: We booked thru the Holiday Inn website.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
We do apologize for any inconvenience. We have been training some new employees lately as well as getting use to having an internet password, which we just aquired. We are glad you were pleased with the rest of your stay.

Been to Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South? Share your experiences!