“Mixed Bag - Hotel had the appearance of trying to do better but still a ways to go.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South

You added Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1944 Cedar Creek Rd, Exit 49 off I-95, Fayetteville, NC 28302   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #28 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
WDC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2011

The Good: incredibly friendly staff; good location right off I-95; several restaurants within walking distance or very short drive.

The Bad: room had broken sliding screen door; mold and mildew on the shower; stains on bed sheet; just generally unclean/un-kept.

The Ugly: swimming pool was in the middle of what appeared to be a converted ball room.

Probably would not stay again based on un-cleanliness.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Ocean Pines, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2011

we arrived late and discovered their internet access was down, it was very important to get some business done and no other hotels were available. because of a discount rate we were refused the breakfast offered to other guests. we had out well behaved golden retriever with us and they charged a $38.40 pet fee. I will not stay at any holiday inn again. you will do much better staying at some low price hotel with a basic continental breakfast and reasonable pet fee. because they are a big chain they thin they can get away with very poor service and amenities.
DO NOT STAY HERE

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, June 29, 2011
We do apologize for the inconvenience, we had tornados that came through the area around this time and internet and power had been out for a few days. As a Holiday Inn we have recently changed our standards and in order to stay a pet friendly hotel and to better accomodate all of our guests we charge the $35 Cleaning fee for all our pet rooms. The pet fee allows us to ensure that your room is deep cleaned daily, and to make you and your pet feel as comfortable as possible.
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2011

We booked this Holiday Inn location to celebrate our mother's 80th birthday. The staff was so accomodating and helpful in every way. The decorations, the service, the meal,,,all were incredible. All of it contributed to our mother having the most wonderful time and the memorable experience we had hoped for. Kudos to the entire staff, including the kitchen staff who prepared the delicious meal. A special thanks to Ms. Robbie McBride, the Director of Marketing & Public Relations. She was on top of any last minute requests that we had and made sure everything was set as planned. This Holiday Inn is certainly at the top of my list for future celebrations and hotel stays. On behalf of the Mary Jones' family, thank you so much!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2011

My friends and I were coming from Va to Ga and stopped in Fayetteville to visit a friend. We stayed at the hotel overnight. The hotel is a very nice place, even with it going through some renovations. You can tell they are upgrading alot of things but its very very clean. The room was cozy and there is an indoor heated pool. The resturant, Barons, has good food and great bar. The staff is extra friendly, if they are not able to help they sure will find someone who will and then check up on you. Breakfast wasnt free but great for all you can eat and better than fast food. We will be back on future trips. A most try for travelers. Dont let bad reviews scary you, it almost cost me a great stay.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Long Island City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2011

This hotel is "wonderful." My husband and I stay at this hotel every year on our way to Florida and back to New York. From the moment that you walk in, you feel like a welcomed guest. The employees at the desk greet us the moment we walk in the door. The rooms are amazing. They are always very clean. We make it a point to eat in the restaurant every time that we visit. The food is wonderful and the staff are wonderful. I haven't had a bad time there yet. I recommend this hotel to anyone who is passing through NC.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2011

This hotel is one of the best hotels my husband and I have ever stayed at. Very clean and the people make you feel so welcome. The hotel has been recently renovated and looks very nice.

Flowery Branch
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2011

This hitel looks nice. We did not stay there but went to eat on rec from Restaurants.com. The steak was not as hot as it should have been though tasted fine. My crab cake was it appeared missing crab since it had so much filler in it. It came with remulade sauce , which, when I tasted it- it was a sthough they took fresh horseradish and minced it never smashing it and it smacked slightly of ginger. AWEFUL. I then asked for cocktail sauce- same thing they had this chunks of horseradish and the taste even on that was AWEFUL. Overall I was very disappointed with food - except calimari and french fries were done very very well.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South? Share your experiences!