“Baron's Restaurant” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South

You added Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1944 Cedar Creek Rd, Exit 49 off I-95, Fayetteville, NC 28302   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #28 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Flowery Branch
“Baron's Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2011

This hitel looks nice. We did not stay there but went to eat on rec from Restaurants.com. The steak was not as hot as it should have been though tasted fine. My crab cake was it appeared missing crab since it had so much filler in it. It came with remulade sauce , which, when I tasted it- it was a sthough they took fresh horseradish and minced it never smashing it and it smacked slightly of ginger. AWEFUL. I then asked for cocktail sauce- same thing they had this chunks of horseradish and the taste even on that was AWEFUL. Overall I was very disappointed with food - except calimari and french fries were done very very well.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2011

We stayed here twice, once on the way up to NY and once on the way back. On the way up.... the rooms were dark and old. The switches were dirty the towels were yellow and there were M&Ms on the floor. How do you miss that when cleaning? I complained and got a free night on the way back (saved 100$) so we stayed. Once again, nasty. The double tree is right next door, next time i will give that a try. I wish i found trip advisor sooner.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Eagleville, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2011

I've stayed at this Holiday Inn many times since it convenient of off I-95 and mid-way between my Pennsylvania to Florida trips and I do like the restaurant that's on the premises. I've had very pleasant stays and horrible stays. It should be noted that occasionally on weekend nights they host wedding receptions and school reunions complete with bands and DJ's. They do not warn the guests that they will have to endure extremely loud music coupled with attendees roaming the halls making a racket throughout the evening and well past midnight. Those were my "horrible" experiences. I would avoid this place on Friday or Saturday evenings.

Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

My husband and I stayed at Holiday Inn I-95 this past weekend and were really impressed with the hotel. It was our first time staying there. We had dinner in the restaurant at the hotel and the food was great!! Breakfast in the morning as well was really good! Our room was really clean, and the beds were so comfortable. This hotel has the most beautiful lobby! The front desk people were really nice. I obviously have no complaints about this hotel...if I pass through the fayetteville area again this will definitely be my hotel of choice!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2011

This hotel is conveniently located just off I95. We were pleased with the pet-friendly room and its location - just steps from the car. Also surprised at the cost of room service meals for dinner - very reasonable. However, breakfast selections from the limited buffet were disappointing - juice was an extra charge. Noisy heating unit. Two double beds made the room feel cramped. A bit on the pricey side.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2011

Worst stay i've experienced in my life. Carpet dark and dirty. Exterior of building in poor shape... as well as interior. Room smelt horrible. Bathtub bottom not clean. Dreadful.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2010

As the lead planner for our 3 day trip with 48 federal employees traveled from Atlanta to Fort Bragg, NC, I found the Director of Marketing & Public Relations to be a highly effective communicator and planner; the Holiday Inn staff were ready and knew instantly upon our arrival what to do. They greeted us with a friendly smile then quickly processed everyone into their rooms. The next morning, the restaurant was open on time and the food was very good. Although the location is a 20 minutes from Fort Bragg, the quality (it is being rennovated) is worth the extra minutes. Hotels closer to Bragg do not seem to offer the same quality and service. Survey responses from all of our 48 employees awarded top ratings for this hotel. We will definitely be staying there again soon.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South? Share your experiences!