“undergoing renovations but dont worry!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Members Save 10%
Ranked #27 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Dorchester, United Kingdom
“undergoing renovations but dont worry!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

arrived here , staff warm and welcoming room clean and tidy but slightly smaller than others, very convenient for 1-95 with good parking etc, rooms undergoing refurb so awoke to a large number of beds outside rooms however no noise and therefore not disruptive

Room Tip: ground floor rooms mean you wont need to carry luggage upstairs
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

After having a long trip driving through Thunderstorms, the Hampton Inn was a glorious sight to behold. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff very friendly. The only drawback is every room has an outside entrance. There is a stairway to the second floor, so getting luggage in can be a hassle, especially in the rain. Continental breakfast had many hot and cold choices. Don't get a room near maintenance if you want to sleep in. They start fairly early. They were building a door when we were there and we were serenaded by a circular saw. Overall a great one night stay.

Room Tip: Don't be near maintenance if you want to sleep in
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Oak City, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

The staff was extremely friendly, from the front desk and breakfast attendants to the housekeeping personnel we encountered. The room was a little tight with a king bed and a pull out sofa, but very comfortable. We didn't encounter any construction as mentioned in another review. The breakfast area was a little tight and congested, but the selection was very good.

A good value and a good nights sleep.

Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

We drove in about 7pm and left 12 hours later. The staff was cheerful and helpful and the room clean and convenient. Breakfast was the usual bagels, waffles, etc but staffed with a laughing attendant who made great conversation while dealing with a lot of people in a warm 'breakfast room' where we toasted our bagels and poured juice.

I absolutely would stay there again for a quick overnight. The set up allows those patrons who let their door slam at 6am provide you with an unwanted 'wakeup' but I attribute that to the set up of the building and the inconsiderateness of the fellow travelers.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Worcester, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

The folks giving good reviews must have stayed at another facility. If we had driven around the building we never would have stopped. Construction is one thing, but filth and messy construction is another. And climbing over and around huge carts of laundry to try to find the stairs is unacceptable. Bags of trash in the walkways, litter everywhere. Just a pig sty. After check-in, we were told to drive down to the second or third set of stairs. Couldn't even find the stairs because of the mess and struggled to drag our bags a long distance in a different direction. Watched another guest have to step over construction materials to get out of his room.

Cigarette butts on the walkways and stairs and bags of trash that were there at 6 PM where still sitting around the public areas following morning. Employees lounging and smoking cigarettes in public areas was revolting to us. Room was fair, at best. Corners of the bathroom needed a good cleaning. In summary, when is a Hilton brand not a Hilton brand? In this Hampton.

The staff was cheerful and pleasant, but that is not enough. We will never return. Makes us question the entire Hampton Inn name.

Pilot Mountain, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

I read the other reviews and I was a little scared because I had already booked before I read them. My mom and I had a great stay. The hotel was in great shape even if it is an older one. I'm pretty sure I've never stayed at a hotel where the staff was as friendly as they are at this one. I will definitely stay there again if I'm back in Fayetteville!

Stayed May 2012
Minneapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

This hotel (motel) must have been upgraded since some of these review were written.
Good: convenient to I95, but not so close as to get traffic noise; very friendly attentive staff; excellent hot breakfast; room was clean, comfortable king bed, adequate desk space, plenty of power outlets, good-performing Wi-Fi, bargain price.

Not so good: with motel-like setup (rooms directly on parking lot) you can get some noise from people coming and going. Someone outside my room set off their car alarm before 6:30 am. Nonetheless, I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

Been to Hampton Inn Fayetteville I-95? Share your experiences!