“reuion of the 173rd Airborne and 82nd” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #32 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“reuion of the 173rd Airborne and 82nd”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

The hotel was very clean when entering the lobby...The outside was well kept too. The rooms were big and had a refrige and coffee pot....The ice machine was on the same floor and a vending machine too. It was in the middle of all the malls stores for you ladies and lots of places to eat....Great breakfast in the morning complimentary. The only thing that we were disappointed about was that the pool was not open. They were working on it for the 4 days I stay. I do recommend the hotel. The price was good and the service was good too. I staid on the 18 thru the 21st Sat.of June.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this review, October 29, 2014
Dear Soldierboy1173;

Thank you for taking a time to let us know of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn near Fort Bragg and for taking the time to let me know of the exceptional services we provided you during your stay and really appreciate it when we hear from guests that have outstanding experiences.

Again, thank you for taking the time to tell me about the experiences you encountered during your stay. We truly hope that you will continue to allow us to demonstrate the high quality of accommodations and services offered at our hotel. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

910-867-1777

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Clean sheets, rooms don't stink, great rates if you book online and plenty of parking. Not a stay for a week kind of place but if you need to sleep while on the road can't beat it. Pool is still down.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Hilemans;

Thank you for taking a time to let us know of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn near Fort Bragg and for taking the time to let me know of the positives you experienced during your stay.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

What a HUGE disappointment! We’ll never stay here again. There are SO many things wrong with this place. I’m not one to nit pick and complain but this place was terrible
I unknowingly made the mistake of booking a smoking room (who has smoking rooms anymore?)
I asked to switch and the hotel was sold out for the night, as were all the other surronding hotels, we were stuck here
The 4th floor smells so bad we had to go buy air fresher which didn’t help. We had to leave our clothes in the car as we had a formal the next day and didn’t want our clothes to reek of smoke. The AC leaked, which made the carpet soaking wet. The toilet bowl handle whould shoot water out at us ever time we flushed! (nice huh)
And not a single ice machine works in this building
Lastly, to escape the horrific odor of the 4th floor we decided to go hang out by the pool, WRONG! No pool……its completely dismantled
We got up early just to get the hell out of there.
the only positive thing about the stay was they staff, they were all very helpful espcially the lady who checked us in.

Room Tip: dont sleep on the 4th floor
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this review, September 10, 2014
Dear S P,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to let us know of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn near Fort Bragg.

Each night, we accommodate many guests and strive to provide only the highest quality customer service to our guests. Our failure to meet our goal is of great concern to me, and I extend my deepest apologies.

Again, please accept my most sincere apologies for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. We truly hope that you will give us another opportunity to demonstrate the high quality of service offered by our hotel. If you would like, myself or one of the other members of management would be happy to personally assist you with your future reservations.

Shelby, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in lots of hotels over the years. This one rates pretty much in the middle. A good choice for the price. The pool was being repaired. I knew this before arriving. The desk personal 2nd and 3rd shifts were very friendly. I would stay here again. My wifes company also uses this hotel for their employees.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear Richard C,

Thank you for taking a moment to let us know of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn near Fort Bragg and for taking the time to let us know of your stay.

Your valuable input helps me recognize those individuals that make it their priority to strive to improve our overall guest experience.

Again, thank you for taking the time to tell me about the memorable experiences you encountered during your stay. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I passed this hotel for about five years while stationed at Ft. Bragg and never though much of it. A few weeks ago I stayed here while visiting friends still in the military and really enjoyed the hotel. The service was friendly and the rooms were very nice and clean. I can't remember how much I paid, but I do remember thinking Wow this is definitely worth my money.

The best thing about this hotel is it is near the base, I'd say about 10 minutes from the main visitors gate to Ft. Bragg. It is also in the dead center of the Fayetteville shopping area. Downtown would be about a 15-20 minute drive.

Great place to stay regardless of what your plans are for fayetteville.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear Caleb A,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to let us know of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn near Fort Bragg and for taking the time to let us know of your stay.

We really appreciate it when we hear from guests that have outstanding experiences and helps me recognize those individuals that make it their priority to strive to improve our overall guest experience.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I stay at the Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, Fayetteville, NC over the Memorial Day weekend 2014. When I got to the hotel after a loooong day of traveling with my three year old son, I found out that the online booking site AMOMA.com (WARNING: never use this site!!!!) had totally screws up my reservation...actually they changed me and didn't book the room. However, the front desk representative Mrs. Joanna Autry did all in her power to take care of us. She found us the same type of room for nearly the same rate.

My son and I were in a very bad position because all the hotels were kinda booked and the priced were double. But instead of her saying "hey you are own your own" and make us pay an expensive rate, she went out of her way to look out for me and my son. She turned a bad situation around and as a result we enjoyed our stay in the nice hotel.

I am one Happy Vet now THANKS to Mrs. Autry and all the Great Staff at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg...by the way the room was nice, clean, and very comfortable!!!!

C Jackson

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear C Jackson,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to let us know of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn near Fort Bragg and for taking the time to let me know of the exceptional services we provided you during your stay.

Again, thank you for taking the time to tell me about the memorable experiences you encountered during your stay. We truly hope that you will continue to allow us to demonstrate the high quality of accommodations and services offered at our hotel. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Receipt that

3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

It is the middle of May and I stayed at this hotel for two nights with five kids. It is 90 degrees outside and they do not have the pool open. Very disappointed! The rooms are clean and recently updated. Staff is friendly. Breakfast is free but not very good.

Stayed May 2014

Been to Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg? Share your experiences!