“Don't miss this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Don't miss this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

This is our absolute favorite place to eat downtown Fayetteville.

Tea: They don't call this a tea house for "nothin". I like decaf teas and exotic tea....well they have all types. We always try a different kind and like it.

Deserts: Homemade sigh...We had a question about one of the deserts and the owner came out to tell us all about it. I had the cheesecake, apple pie and it was all good and made right there in the kitch.

The wife is puzzled because I order a reuben sandwich swirly rye bread some much, I can't help it. It's all hand made. the sandwiches, soups, salads and main dishes are fresh and well presented every time.

The service: For some reason, the wait staff like to memorize the menu, which is good and your very likely to have a knowledgeable waitre/tress.

We like to sit near the window and dine while people pass by or upstairs. The upstairs my favorites, but they like to keep it closed all the time for some reason.

• Visited December 2011

Vass, North Carolina
“Lovely tea room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

I've come here for a spouse function and individually a few times. I love the environment of the tea room and they have surprisingly a good selection of different sandwiches, teas, and desserts.

Fayetteville, NC
“Good Food, go for the salads and specials.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2010

Lived here for twenty years, and this is one of the best in Fayetteville. Decor would turn off most soldiers, but the food tastes great. If you want to avoid another greasy pit that seems to be the predominate restaurant mode for this town, come to McDuffs.
Salads are always fresh, and the shepards pie is better than my moms. (Please don't tell her!)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“If you are looking for a unique place with delicious food-this is it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2010

Regardless if you drink tea or not, you will love this place! Great food and a wonderful specials menu that is constantly changing (everything from hot sandwiches to Shephard's pie). Not to mention the mile long dessert list, including my favorites: strawberry nutcake and creme brulee. The atmosphere is delightful and the staff is extraordinarily friendly. I go here with my girlfriends and even my husband frequently. There is even a cute little gift shop where you can purchase an assortment of teas or a variety of trinkets. This is hands down my favorite lunch spot in Fayetteville!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“nice little place for a...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2008

nice little place for a lunch