“"Cheesy Night"” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #69 of 451 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Pizza
“"Cheesy Night"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Elizabeth's was chosen randomly after browsing for a restaurant during shopping. After seating ourselves inside the place, our waitress "Precious" came and took our orders. She was very courteous!!! Very patient & informative!!! My husband got the Chicken Parmesan ($10.95) and I went with a Philly Cheese Sub ($6.95). We didn't expect to get such large portions as we did, but hey no one is complaining! The chicken came on top of spaghetti while the sub came with a looootty of meat & cheese. Yyyyeeessss!!! Finally a place that knows how to cook a real Steak & Cheese Sub!!
To set the scene, this really isn't a formal restuarant. I would go here maybe for a quick eating, after a soccer game, or to just catch up with friends. The service was wonderful. All waiters & waitressees were dressed in all black and were prompt when it came to customer needs and cleaning tables. The only reason I give this place 3 stars is because of the bathroom, uuggghh!! I shall not go into details, but we women know how bathrooms can get.
Overall, this was a nice place to go out and eat. We will definitely be eating here again, minus going to the potty. My only advice is to update the bathroom, this could really make you lose customers. Happy Eating everyone!!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Good stuff!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Been 7 or 8 times and it is always really good. The only thing I have had from there that I didn't like was the Fried Calamari. It wasn't awful, but it was very rubbery and didn't taste fresh. Always great service though!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Decent prices, hugh portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Located in a strip mall and is sort of hidden, can be kind of hard to find if you are not familiar with the area. Creature comfort isn’t this places strong suit but it has a large selection of pizza’s and pasta dishes. Pizzas are either thin crust or Sicilian style with several specialty pizzas available. Prices are reasonable, the food was good and the portions are HUGH! I ordered a small pizza and could only eat half of it. The wife had a seafood pasta dish and could barely finish the seafood, forget eating all the pasta. Service was adequate without being overly intrusive.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
st clair michigan
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

pizza was excellent; good salads. Friendly servers. We got the thin crust pizza so I am not sure of any other choices.

Visited July 2013
San Francisco, California
“Just Stopped in Because it was close by”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Is a part of a shopping center next to Ross and looked just like a little pizza joint from the outside but, was much bigger when I went inside. I ordered a medium pepperoni pizza and some mozzarella sticks to go then sat right in front of the order counter and waited for my order. Well I waited and waited and waited some more, all while the server looked at me on several occasions. I finally after 30 minutes asked if my order was ready. I got the OH yea!!! Here it is sitting on top of the stove! Yea I saw you sitting there but I didn't think to ask you what you were sitting there waiting for. I didn't bother to call your order number either. - Anyway when I got the pizza in my car it was luke warm, very greasy (took several pieces of napkin to "clean off" even one piece). The mozzarella sticks weren't hot either! - Just MY experience!

• Visited April 2013