“"Baldinos Veggie Sub"” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
“"Baldinos Veggie Sub"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I am pleasantly surprised at this location's cleaniless, the friendliness of employees/staff and Owner, and the speed of service. I am Baldinos "Fan For Life". I like to go to bragg blvd Baldinos, Close to work. I recommend it to everyone! I love their Veggie subs, Fresh Veggies and Bread. Thank You for awesome service and Fresh veggies + Bread. I like this item "Extra Special Veggie-Bomb". Must Try.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fayetteville, North Carolina, USA
“Fantastic subs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I make it to a Baldino's at least once a week and have been going there (to all locations in Fayetteville) for years. Their bread is better than most sub places and I just love the way they make sandwiches. I usually end up with an American special or a Baldino's special but I've had most of the subs on their menu and they're all delicious.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Spring Lake, North Carolina
“Hair in Food .. Gross”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

I bought a sandwich at Baldinos on Bragg Blvd location (3018 Ft Bragg Rd & Bragg Blvd.) and found a few hairs stuck to the bottom of the bread and in the sandwich. One of the sandwich makers had long hair and she was turning around fast all the time flinging her hair everywhere. Either she was new or didn't know what she was doing. She was not wearing hair nets. Never seen before and now they wont see me or my friends or family over there again. I will never go there where i order sandwich and sandwich maker hairs comes for free. Gross.

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Edenton, North Carolina
“Great sandwich shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012 via mobile

Nice to find real good sandwiches in Fayetteville. Why would anybody ever go to a chain restaurant? Friendly staff and a good value. I had a sausage sandwich and thought it was exceptional.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Springfield, Virginia
“Huge subs and free wi-fi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2011

This was one of my wife's favorite places when she was growing up, and since we were back visiting she craved a seafood sub from Baldino's. She got her seafood sub, and I snagged a hug steak and cheese sub. Both were very good...the bread was fresh as were the fixings. I could have gone for a little more seasoning on my sub, the onion rings we tried were excellent. They also have free wi-fi and you can place your order on-line!

• Visited June 2011