This is a clean and quiet inn. People were very friendly and helpful. I think this is the best place to stay in the area, It was about $30 cheaper to 50 dollars less than the other hotels nearby. Not far from downtown, Wanted to see the Special Forces Museum but it was only open 3 days a week. Thanks Obama,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-95, The Red Roof Inn Fayetteville is just minutes from Historic Downtown Fayetteville and other area attractions. Cape Fear Botanical Garden, the Airborne Museum, and Cross Creek Mall are all just a short drive from the hotel. Experience free WiFi and microwave & refrigerator in all guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Red Roof Inn, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Hearth Inn Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Country Hearth Hotel Fayetteville