This is a motel you go to for just one evening passing through. If you are going to be staying in the area for awhile chances are you better find another place. The room was clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms are tired. They need some updating. But it was okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-95, The Red Roof Inn Fayetteville is just minutes from Historic Downtown Fayetteville and other area attractions. Cape Fear Botanical Garden, the Airborne Museum, and Cross Creek Mall are all just a short drive from the hotel. Experience free WiFi and microwave & refrigerator in all guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Hearth Inn Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Country Hearth Hotel Fayetteville