“Noisy” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Fort Bragg

You added Quality Inn & Suites Fort Bragg to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites Fort Bragg
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2910 Sigman Street, Fayetteville, NC 28303 (Formerly Inn at Fayetteville/Fort Bragg)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #38 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
“Noisy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This place is nice and clean with great staff at the front desk. However, the maids come in every day at the same time and the whole building is taking a beating. They're so noisy banging the walls with the vacuum cleaners and slamming doors. I can hear them even when they're not on the same floor as my room. I've been here for 3 days and it's been like this every day and it goes on for hours. One of the days I did one load of laundry & while trying to get back down to the laundry room, they had the elevators tied up so I couldn't get either of them to the 5th floor. This place is ok, but it had been up to me, we wouldn't have stayed here after the first night. The ladies at the front desk are great, but I still rated 3 stars because of the noise.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Dundalk, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2015

Was in Fayetteville for a soccer tournament this weekend and our team was moved to this hotel. Rooms are big and loved the down covers and the staff was pleasant. But to have to wait 15 minutes to get an elevator to the 2nd floor because they do not allow use of the stairs is crazy. And the fake swipe at the lobby level, come on people are smarter than that. If your going to have it there, than at least make it work. Not much for the kids to do either, no game room.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Shailesh V, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Fort Bragg, responded to this review, February 3, 2015
On behalf of myself and staff, we would like to thank you for allowing us to be your host hotel during the soccer tournament. We welcome your suggestion about the stairs. That is definitely an option we will be looking into for future events. If your tournament bring you to this area again, we hopw you will allow us the opportunity to fill your lodging needs again.
Morganton, North Carolina, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2014

One of your staff stole my credit card information and used it at a store! I know this because I've never handed anyone else my credit card and all this happened shortly after my stay! Apparently the information was transferred into a hotel key and used at a mall in Pineville! I can not believe your staff would do that! I am thoroughly disgusted and angry about my experience! I hope no one else has to experience this!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Shailesh V, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Fort Bragg, responded to this review, January 2, 2015
We were sorry to hear of the unfortunate icident that you say occurred. We take all complaints serious and a thorough investigation is always done. After your allegations, we reviewed our security system. It is shown on our security system, your card being handed back to you at the time of check in. As i suggested during our previous conversation, you should contact your bank and they can do an investigation and find out who used your card. All credit card information is kept confidential on our property and there is no way to copy information onto a hotel card as you suggested. We have never had an issue with our staffs integrity. Please do let us know the outcome of the investigation from your bank. If we may be of any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.
Goldsboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014

I decided to stay here while on business. Service was excellent and the rooms were very big and nice ! I have to do busines alot in Fayetteville so it wil be my hotel of choice. They staff is also very nice :)

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Shailesh V, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Fort Bragg, responded to this review, December 17, 2014
On behalf of myself and staff, I would like to say thank you. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Phenix City, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2014

This was our first visit to this hotel and definitely will be the last. We picked this because we needed to be near Ft Bragg for an event. The staff were pleasant but cannot make up for the facilities. When we walked in the room, there was an odor. We sprayed with fabreze and left to do some business. When we returned the odor was not prominent. I noticed that the chair had a large stain that was caused by some type of liquid. When the room unit came on the smell returned. I then sprayed the outflow vents of the unit and that helped. We were able to get so rest. The next day, the breakfast provided was the pits so we skipped it at stopped at the first Cracker Barrel on south 95 as we got out of town. I did tell the desk staff about the smell and stain and was told to manager would be informed. Was the manager told? Don't know. I have been at better Quality Inns but not ant worse than this.

Room Tip: Use a different Hotel.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Shailesh V, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Fort Bragg, responded to this review, October 28, 2014
I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. The problem you experienced is no more acceptable to us than it was to you. I truly appreciate you telling me, so that we can fix this right away. We are always looking for ways to improve, so any suggestions you may have, can really help. If you are ever in this area again, i hope that you will give us another chance to get it right.
Hartsdale, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

Stayed here for two nights on a trip down to Orlando. Two days too long in the Fort Bragg area, but the hotel was not all that bad. Not great, but not too bad! The room was spacious, but it seemed that while som items in the room were upgraded, it was with things that were in bad need of upgrading! There was new granite tops on the sink, but the cabinets that they were put on were old! Very strange looking to say the least! The bathroom door didn't stay locked and the inside of the door had paint peeling off. Other than that, the desk staff was very nice, and the price was good.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Owings Mills , Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

The Good : HUGE Rooms with balcony. Newly renovated for about $70 night.

this area of Bragg Blvd is a little run down... However, This hotel offers all the amenities for a cheaper price than near the mall.
The elevators are a little small as this is an older property so I guess u can expect that. Card access for guests only( may be a red flag for some guests)
Improvements : continue to keep parking lot well lit and secure. I would suggest giving guests a parking decal and patrol lots frequently at night.
My husband was propositioned by a "Lady of the night"

If asked would I stay here again. SURE ! Never felt unsafe...
It's not the Hilton or Marriott, but fir the cost and amenities a good value.

Stayed July 2014
Shailesh V, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Fort Bragg, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your spacious room and private balcony. We are always looking for ways to improve and appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Fort Bragg? Share your experiences!