I stayed here about 3 months after returning from Iraq, since I was leaving soon and didn't want to deal with the hassle of starting a lease and unpacking household goods. The staff was friendly, got to be on a first name basis with Kevin and the crew. There was an incident early on where I the neighbors were yelling and screaming at 3AM , but the staff promptly evicted them when myself and other residents called to complain. Can't blame the establishment for unruly guests..... when you stay in a place that runs about $220 a week, you can't always expect to have the classiest clientele with good manners and home training!. The staff does their best to keep the litter some of these slobs throw about picked up and they do a great job. The room was clean except for a slight smoke smell when I moved in. TV fridge, stove microwave all worked with no problems. My only two gripes would be this: 1) Even though smoking is prohibited, people do it anyways...could smell it in the hallways occasionally, and in room when I moved in, and I really hate smoke odors! A couple air fresheners cleared it up,though. 2) Stealing: I had brand new foaming hand soap from Bath and Body works....and on the day when maid service came around, my fiance and I came back to find it had mysteriously disappeared! So I reccomend keeping valuable locked up as is common sense, but really, who would think they woud take soap!! Guess they needed it to clean? They laundry room is onthe first floor, there's usually machines open except for Sundays.
They are usually pretty booked up so get reservations early! The parking lot stays full, had to park in the grass a couple times. It's close to a lot of reataurants, you can walk to Starbucks and Arby's. I like that you have ti have a key to get in, it helps a solo traveler feel safer. Overall, it helped me save a lot of money, when compared to other hotel rates in town, they are in my opinion the best deal!
- Also Known As:
- Value Place Fayetteville Bragg Hotel
- Value Place Fayetteville Bragg Hotel Fayetteville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Value Place Fayetteville Bragg is conveniently located off of Bus 401 and Bragg Blvd. Value Place Fayetteville Bragg is also just minutes away from the Cameo Art House Theatre and the Cape Fear Botanical Garden. Enjoy the Fayetteville Museum of Art and the Area Transportation Museum. Celebrate the finer things in life with a night out for dinner, music or the theater. While in Fayetteville Bragg you can take in a round of golf at one of several courses or spend a day at Freedom Memorial Park. Value Place Fayetteville Bragg is also near the Cape Fear River Trail, the Myrtle Hill Plantation and Liberty Point. Take in a soccer game at the Jordan Soccer Complex. Once you arrive at our location, our friendly Value Place Fayetteville Bragg team will be happy to help you navigate around town. Just think of us as your guide to the Fayetteville area - from the best local restaurants and attractions to any driving directions you might need to get you there, we are here to make your stay at Value Place Fayetteville Bragg exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Value Place Fayetteville Bragg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.