“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Yaria is always amazing. I have only stayed a few days here, but she is always more than willing to help us in any way possible. I highly reccomend this hotel and will stay here everytime I visit fayettville in the future. As a business owner, I know the value of a great employee and yaria is most definitely one of those.

• Stayed October 2013
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Dear Jeremy,

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, for your loyalty, business and feedback.

I'd like to say a special Thank you for taking the time to recognize Yaira and other staff members for their hard work, passion and dedication. Yaira is the newest addition to our team and we are very excited with the amount of energy and spirit she brings with her. We hope we can make you feel comfortable every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you are planning on being back or should you have any suggestions if we can make you next stay here with us even more enjoyable / 5 stars! As, it would be my pleasure to take care of you.

910-860-3600

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Sydney is awesome bar tender she always hooks us up. Dipti booked our room as usual. She always gives us the upgrades. She always has a smile and treats us with respect. I have always had a great experience with this place!

Dear Jeremy,

I'd like to say a special Thank you for taking the time to recognize Dipti and Sydney, they both speak highly of you and look forward to you coming to our hotel. We hope we can make you feel comfortable every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

New Port Richey, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Front desk staff, Dipti and Yaira are amazing!! Check in experience was above and beyond!! Rooms are clean and excellent! Fitness center is excellent as well. I am in love with everything at this hotel!!!!!! Including the girls.... :-)

Dear Alberto,

It was a pleasure to meet you and look forward to having you return soon. I'd like to say a special Thank you for the compliments and taking the time to recognize Dipti and Yaira and other staff members for their hard work, passion and dedication. We hope we can make you feel comforatble every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Fayettville,nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Room and food great too. Alina and dipti and Anand great front staff greeted me with warmth and made this Yankee feel home in the south hotel very clean and hot coffee and healthy baked granola bArs a good treat

• Stayed October 2013
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Max,

I'd like to say a special Thank you for taking the time to recognize Dipti and Alina and other staff members for their hard work, passion and dedication. We hope we can make you feel comforatble every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I visited the area because of business and stayed because a colleagues recommendation, and feel that I mad an excellent choice. The hotel staff were very curtious and willing to go the extra mile for you if need be. The property had a great bar, business center, and host of other amenities that made my stay wonderful. The property is conviently located only minutes away from the mall, movie theaters, and great restaurants. If you don't feel like venturing out you could always stay in and order something from the wonderful menu options they have. Overall I had an excellent stay and will stay here again the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed October 2013
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

I'd like to say a special Thank you for taking the time to recognize staff members for their hard work, passion and dedication. We hope we can make you feel comforatble every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

This hotel had some of the friendliest and most accommodating staff that I have ever experienced! James (chef) and Tina (waitress) were absolutely wonderful! And the front desk staff were very nice! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!!

Dear Ms. Underwood,

It was a pleasure meeting you at breakfast and I'd like to say a special Thank you for taking the time to recognize Chef James, Tina and our staff members for their hard work, passion and dedication. We hope we can make you feel comforatble every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

From the moment I walked in late on a Thursday night until I left Saturday morning this was a great experience. I had a very good and quick check in Thursday. Other business kept me delayed from this meeting. The front desk agent had a warm smile and my material handy. The room was great. I had a good workout in the gym Friday and Saturday. The service personnel at the breakfast bar were pleasant. Each day I got the best suggestions for delicous breakfasts. As I checked out the General Manager Anand Dutta went out of his way to check on the quality of my stay. As noted earlier, he went above and beyond the call of duty. I was sent on my way to the last meeting (and a LONG trip in front of me) with a goody bag and a warm feeling. This was awesome!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

910-860-3600

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg? Share your experiences!