“Definitely will stay again!” 5 of 5 stars

Bed & Breakfast Deal
Ranked #1 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Akron, Ohio
“Definitely will stay again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

So pleased with this place. Great bar, great service, comfortable rooms. The pool and exercise rooms were very clean and convenient. Next time I come to Fayetteville I will absolutely stay here. I couldn't be happier!

• Stayed September 2013
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, for your loyalty, business and positive review.

We are so excited with our new menu at the bar and thank you for the compliment. The enitre team is so thankful for your stay and compliments. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share your feedback with everyone. It is surveys and reviews like these that motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

We look forward to having you back for many years to come and thank you for acknowledging us.

910-860-3600

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

The coffe is fresh and the rooms are clean. I only wish the fitness facility was better equipt with some weights although the staff was able to get me access to another fitness facility nearby. Other then that everything was as expected. The staff is very friendly too.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Guest,

We should be having weights in our fitness centre in the near future as well. The enitre team is so thankful for your stay and compliments. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share your feedback with everyone. It is surveys and reviews like these that motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Frederick, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

The front desk staff was very friendly and polite! When I arrived my reservation was not in the system Claudia went above and beyond to make sure I had a reservation and I was honored to be the guest of the day! Claudia, you are awesome, thanks for all your help! The breakfast was delicious and the hotel lobby is nicely decorated!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for recognizing Claudia as that means a lot to her as well as us. The enitre team is so thankful for your stay and compliments. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share your feedback with everyone. It is surveys and reviews like these that motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I travel a lot for work and this is definitely my favorite hotel in Fayetteville. The hotel staff was very welcoming and even called about 10 minutes after I checked in to make sure everything was to my liking. The room was roomy and smelled and looked very clean.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

They are committed to excellence. If the front desk didn't get to me first to make sure I was completely happy, the entire staff did. I stayed for three weeks. Place was immaculate and the staff and the manager went out of their way to make sure I was taken care of. ..

• Stayed August 2013
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for a unique compliment :) - You rock as well!

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

You know, you absolutely get what you pay for and I have to Say Hilton chose correctly when they hired Liz Marie and Amand CM at the Hilton Garden Inn. I had a slight issue when checking in and they could have easily made a mistake, but they both caught the issue and not only handled everything with ease, but put a smile on my face while doing it. The hotel is prestine and the staff excellent. When travelling to Fayetteville you can't go wrong here.

Dear John,

It was a pleasure to meet you at the desk and welcome back to our property. The enitre team is so thankful for your stay and compliments. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share your feedback with everyone. It is surveys and reviews like these that motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Very comfortable, smells good and clean. Did I say smells good and clean? This is a very nice place t lay your head, rooms are spacious, clean, smells good and appears to be well kept. i would stay here agian.

Dear Dion,

910-860-3600

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg? Share your experiences!