“This place is the real deal” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“This place is the real deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

I am very surprised by some of the negative reviews here. My wife and I went here for lunch based on articles in the local paper. I got the signature lobster penne and she got the turkey sandwich. We both loved our meals! Mine had lots of lobster chunks, the penne was done perfectly the asparagus(which I normally will not eat) was in the right proportion to the sun dried tomatoes and the paprika gave just a hint of heat.
The turkey was tasty, the spinach fresh and the special sauce was spot on.
Now when we went they were not crowded and the service was great. I can't speak for the dinner rush.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome Local Restaurant ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We went here at the recommendation of a local patron. Our waiter, Jeff, was wonderful. He helped with our menu & drink selections. It was all good. He remained very attentive throughout our meal. It's a little pricey, but worth it. The lunch atmosphere was quiet and relaxing. We will definitely return!!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Don't come here hungry”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Attractive restaurant with tv's throughout for the sports enthusiasts. Friendly service but the extensive wait, over 50 minutes, for our food spoiled the evening. Excuse was that the kitchen was back logged. Not sure how a restaurant can remain in business if you cannot accommodate your patrons in a timely manner.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Great Place to Watch A Ball Game”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

As a first time visitor I was pleasantly surprised by this well appointed little pub tucked into a tiny strip mall. I found the service and staff to be very attentive and pleasant. The menu selection was well versed and boasts a long list of appetizers all of which were quite good; I was there with several other folks and we tried them all! The other patrons were friendly and willing to chat a bit although we were total strangers........For my money this is a very nice place to visit and I will surely do just that whenever I can.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Indiana
“Very disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere was good, live music. The waitress was nice. However the salmon was awful. Very over cooked and dry. The meals my family had were just average.

Visited October 2013