“Inexcusable, even for a new restaurant” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #73 of 450 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Inexcusable, even for a new restaurant”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012 via mobile

We went on a busy night, but we had a longer time to wait after ordering than to be seated. Food was quite sparse and sides were missing. Our waiter was inexperienced but pleasant, and very slow. I doubt I'll ever return.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“This place has horrible management and organizational skills to keep and restaurant going.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012 via mobile

We ended up sitting at the bar only out of luck so we thought. The waiter was ok. Me and my wife both ordered alcohol and it took them about 45min to bring a beer out to me. One of the managers was trying to help the bar out but I think he ended up making things much worse. We got the salads before the appetizer and I only had to ask the waiter to bring it out about 5 times. My wife's soup came out but not my food. After about an hour and a half the waiter told me it was going to be awhile. I told her to just cancel my dinner and bring the check. I would never go back to this place and thats ashame because the one in FL Is great. I just think the management at this one sucks. Dont waste your money, just let them go out of business so a nicer restaurant can buy them out.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
“Never will go back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

So my friends and I went out for the afternoon and we decided to eat at Cheddar's. First off when we walked in and they were not busy at all we stood for about 5 minutes while girls stood there talking. Than finally they were like "ugh how many?" we were like um 2 for now but we have 2 more coming. So the hostess was like ok well I'm going over here you don't have to follow me yet I'll come get you. I'm like ok and she was really rude about it. She sat us at a booth big enough for 4. So than the waitress came up and went on about an alcholic drink and I was like no my friend is pregnant, and she was like oh well nevermind than what can I get you guys? Really rude again. So we told her what we wanted. Than we got a call telling us there would be 4 more joining us. So when the waitress got back we told her we will have 6 and a baby.So the waitress was like are you serious? We were like we're sorry, but yes. So she told like 4 other people than finally after about 10 minutes of still not being busy the waitress sat us down. We went and sat down at our table andour other guests arrived. So she got there drinks. Well the other 2 ladies tried to ordered the kids food early so they could eat not be fussy. Well okay the waitress was like well I can't do that yet because I have to put them in all at once. I'm like um ok what kind of restaurant can't do that? I worked serving for 4 years I know how it works. And than the lady took 30 minutes on a not busy day to get our appetizer just fries with cheese on top. Than it took an hour to get our food, and than 30 more minutes to our check. The waitress was awful we never got refills on anything, it was just terrible experience. To say the least that place was awful. And to top it off we all ended up getting sick from the appetizer we think a few hours later.

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tampa, Florida
“Not a good start”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

The food was pretty good in our first visit and the portions were large. On the second time, it was one of our worst experiences ever. Our appetizer was "stolen" and given to another table. It came after we ate our food. Actually I ate mine while my wife was trying to fight with her chicken. It was burned and rubbery. We spoke with the manager and things did not get better. We then waited for an extra 13 minutes for our check while our child was crying (he did not like it either)... I know it is a new place and prices are affordable but we are not going back...

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

Worst dining experience ever. I was excited to try Cheddar's.Arrived around 5:00 and seated.
I ordered Shepards Pie and a house salad.My husband ordered steak and shrimp.We placed the order and they came out 20 minutes later and told us they were out of Shepards pie.I ordered again,steak and ribs.The salad came out and it took 10 minutes to get silverware.The food came out 20 minutes later.The steak tasted like liver,the shrimp was rubbery and cold,the ribs were too rare.The bill showed up and the entrees were supposed to come with two sides and we were charged for the sides.The high school kid that served us can't be held responsible for the kitchen failures so we took pity on him,paid the bill & tip and got out fast.The only positive I could find was the building & decor were nice.

• Visited February 2012