“Disgusting!” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #156 of 437 restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“Disgusting!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Don't order the black and blue Burger it was the most disgusting burger I've ever had plus it was way over cooked!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

68% Recommend
Spring Lake
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I had the baby back ribs and it was good! The restaurant was crowded but I was able to obtain a seat rather quickly. Once seated service was better than average. The food didn't take too long either. However, it didn't have a taste as if my meal was pre-cooked and warmed. The ribs tasted as if ithey were prepared minutes before served. Not a bad place to eat.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Collins, Colorado
“ok place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Nothing spectacular about this place in fact if you want pizza go somewhere else but the burgers and wraps are OK. Good to watch a game and eat some wings.

Visited December 2012
“Service was as bad as the food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Not impressed at all. Just another chain resturant in Fayetteville. Food was below average. Nothing special at all. My potatoes were cold. Manager came over had them reheated. Tasted bad. We waited for 10 minutes before I got up and spoke to the hostess about getting some service. A waitress comes over with a bad attitude. I will never return. Just another garbage resturant. Spend your Monet elsewhere.

Rob S.

Newport, North Carolina, United States
“My New Place In Fayetteville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

They had soem great food. The best part was after leaving a conference at midnight we needed something to eat. Everything was closed. We happened to pass this location on our way to Waffle House (which I am not a fan of) and stopped in. They didn't close until 2am. That was great so we didn't have to rush to eat. We liked the place so much...ended up eating there everyday at during the conference. I can't tell you about everything on the menu because I had the clam chowder with a shimp po-boy every time. The ladies I was with had different items from the menu and sad they were great. I already know when I go back to Fayetteville for the conference ot just passing through traveling..I will go back,.

Visited August 2012