“Worth the Drive” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Columbia, South Carolina
“Worth the Drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We live in Columbia SC but we happened to be in Fayetteville for the day. I am so happy we found Habana. We both love good Cuban food and we have struggled finding it in the Carolinas. Habana delivers and we will be returning......often! We had the appetizer sampler and it was filling and very good. Our main dishes were simply amazing. I highly recommend the Lechon Asado and the Camarones Enchilados. The restaurant is in a strip mall but don't let that fool you. Habana is clean with a nice decor. Our server was wonderful and was very helpful. We can't wait to return.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Like being back in Miami!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for lunch. The restaurant is extremely clean and well maintained. The dining area is very simple but very reminiscent of the cafeterias back home in Miami. The waiters were friendly, well dressed and well versed in regards to the food on the menu. The menu was small but with a good variety of lunch and dinner items listed.

My husband had "el cubanito" a traditional Cuban sand which. I ordered the "media noche" also very traditional sandwich from Cuban cuisine. Both were well prepared and on the appropriate types of bread. As a Cuban I get frustrated when I order either sandwich and they're prepared on French baguettes (NOT the same as Cuban bread) or some sort of roll instead of the sweet Cuban bread on which Media Noches as supposed to be served.

Habana also offered a good variety of Cuban/Hispanic sodas and drinks.

I would highly recommend stopping here. Excellent!

Delray Beach
“Cuban on the road”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

The food was authentic Cuban. It was a pleasure finding this place on my trip to Fort Bragg. I will return in the future.

• Visited October 2013
“Authentic Cuban Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

What a surprise, authentic Cuban food in Fayetteville, Nc. The Cuban sandwich was exactly like I remember growing up in Miami, big and full of flavor. The flan that I had for dessert was a perfect way to end a great meal. I might be small, but the food and staff all get perfect scores...

• Visited September 2013
Yorktown, Virginia
“A wonderful surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

The shopping center had four choices: Cuban, German, Japanese and Indian. We flipped a coin and decided to try Habana, the Cuban one. We're glad we did. The food was delicious, the staff very friendly.

My associates had never had Cuban food before, so I ordered a sampler appetizer to give them a taste. Then everyone ordered something different off the menu. Everyone was quite pleased with the food.

Visited September 2013