“Great Stay at Embassy Suites in Fayetteville, NC” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #3 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Newtown, CT, United States
“Great Stay at Embassy Suites in Fayetteville, NC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

While driving from CT to FL with family we decided to stay overnight at the Embassy Suites in Fayetteville, NC. We were blown away by the quality of this hotel (new, well appointed, top quality) and especially by the helpful and friendly staff. We chose to stay there on our return trip as well…and had the same very positive experience. We recommend this hotel very highly…as you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dipti G, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

Mr. H. J. M. – I would like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Embassy Suites Fayetteville / Fort Bragg for taking the time to complete the review. We greatly appreciate your feedback as your input is vital to our operations.

Thank you for the compliments and we are delighted to hear that you absolutely enjoyed the amenities at the property and for taking the time to recognize the staff for their hard work, passion and dedication! We hope to deliver a home away from home experience in every occasion. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your continued loyalty to the Embassy Suites brand. Please feel free to contact me via email or by phone for future reservations or should you have any suggestions to where we can make your next stay here with us even more enjoyable / 5 stars! As I would be happy to assist you,

910-826-3600

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Greenville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

A well managed property. Great amenities. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. I travel to Fayetteville every 3 weeks and always stay here. The full breakfast is especially a great perk! The staff presents a professional appearance and attitude.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Mr. David. M. – I would like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Embassy Suites Fayetteville / Fort Bragg for taking the time to complete the review. We greatly appreciate your feedback as your input is vital to our operations.

Amherst, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Everything was very nice, Staff was very helpful, room was updated and clean and pool was very nice. Very up to date. the Breakfast was very good . I would recommend to anyone. Are kids enjoyed it We would definitely stay again

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dipti G, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

Mr. Michael. C. – I would like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Embassy Suites Fayetteville / Fort Bragg for taking the time to complete the review. We greatly appreciate your feedback as your input is vital to our operations.

Thank you for the compliments and we are delighted to hear that you absolutely enjoyed the amenities and the staff at the property! We hope to deliver a home away from home experience in every occasion. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Great accomidations,dollar for dollar worth every penny . The breakfast was beyond anything I could have anticipated . Fitness club was well suited for my gym needs. Polite and helpful staff. Anytime that I need a hotel to stay in I will look for an Embassy Suite facility .

Dear Guest,

Mr. Daniel. B. – I would like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Embassy Suites Fayetteville / Fort Bragg for taking the time to complete the review. We greatly appreciate your feedback as your input is vital to our operations.

Thank you for the compliments and we are delighted to hear that you absolutely enjoyed the amenities and staff at the property! We hope to deliver a home away from home experience in every occasion. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Gainesville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

The Best Hotel I have stayed at, the art and decorations of the lobby truly beautiful. The fitness center a dream to work out in - then a walk across the hall to the hot tub and pool. Fantastic!! And lets not forget the most beautiful room - and the bathroom made me feel like I was at a glamorous Spa. The Complimentary Breakfast was worth the stay and more than you could ask for. This is a true 4 Star Hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dipti G, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Guest,

Ms. Elizabeth. G – I would like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Embassy Suites Fayetteville / Fort Bragg for taking the time to complete the review. We greatly appreciate your feedback as your input is vital to our operations.

Thank you for the compliments and we are delighted to hear that you absolutely enjoyed the amenities at the property! We hope to deliver a home away from home experience in every occasion. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Valrico, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

check in was a nightmare and one of the ladies at the breakfast area was rude. I arrived at 3pm and stood in line for an hour for check in. Once I got the desk she informed me that there wasn't any rooms ready yet even though I reserved a week prior and check in is for 3pm! They finally found a room that was "ready". Then, the lady at the breakfast area totally ignored me and my daughter when I asked for an item. She went on her business and was speaking with other guests and never brought me my requested item. The ops manager was suppose to contact me and it's been five days, still no work from this individual. Not impressed at all.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

dmwarren10, Public Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you for your feedback!

On behalf of the entire team here at the Embassy Suites Fayetteville/ Ft. Bragg, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time to share comments about your stay with our team. It is greatly appreciated!

We deeply regret that your stay did not meet your expectations. Meeting and exceeding expectations has long been a cornerstone of the Embassy Suites experience, and I can only offer my sincere apologies that your stay with us did not meet that standard. I am unsure why you experienced such a long delay during the check-in process since usually preparations are made early in the day before guests begin arriving. Of course it can also fluctuate depending on how many people are working each specific shift, so I am sure there are times when they can be somewhat overwhelmed. I apologize that there was such a long wait for you during that process. You are correct that check-in begins at 3 PM, and I am sorry that your room was not ready yet at that time. Obviously having the rooms prepared depends on a whole host of factors from availability of housekeepers to the time when the previous guests checked out, as well as how many rooms were occupied the night before. Naturally, having a “full house” one night means that housekeeping has an exceptionally heavy load the next day preparing for arriving guests. Room assignments are done prior to guest arrival, and since the room assigned to you was not ready when you arrived, I am sure that required a few minutes for the guest service agent to change your room assignment and create new keys for the new room that was ready for occupancy. Again, I apologize that there was any sort of delay during this process. I offer profound apologies that you experienced rudeness from our food services staff, and that they did not provide service that met your expectations.

Again, please accept our sincere apologies that your experiences did not meet your expectations. At Embassy Suites Hotels, we are dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction. Please know that I will share your feedback among our team and management, and that issues you have cited will be addressed as part of our ongoing effort to always improve in every way.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback.

Safe Travels,

Donald M Warren
Internet Marketing Manager
Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg
dwarren@5pointsnc.com
Port Huron, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I was not expecting such luxury based on the price of this room. We were greeted warmly by the lobby staff and the multiple check-in counters makes check-in a breeze. My info was pulled up within seconds and check took literally less than 5 minutes. The 2-room suite was absolutely amazing. I wish we had been staying longer instead of passing through because I was ready to take up permanent residence in that shower. The bathroom is total luxury, right down to the Crabtree & Evelyn soaps and shampoo. And the king size bed. Plenty of pillows, soft sheets and a comfy mattress! We were out like a light in no time. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel if you are staying in Fayetteville/Fort Bragg for any length of time.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Ms. Adele – I would like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Embassy Suites Fayetteville / Fort Bragg for taking the time to complete the review. We greatly appreciate your feedback as your input is vital to our operations.

910-826-3600

Been to Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Fort Bragg? Share your experiences!