“Overall a good value” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Newtown
“Overall a good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Very nice hotel, this was my 3rd time staying here and they seem to be getting much of the staff issues worked out. The gym is well equipped and more spacious than typical. Beds are comfortable and rooms are well appointed. The free breakfast is reasonably good, haven't had any other food there as there are a million places to eat nearby. Overall a good value.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about us on Trip Advisor. I am glad that you enjoyed our room, breakfast and gym. We are looking forward to having you back as our guests.

Internet Marketing Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We have been staying at the Embassy Suites for a month. During our month there we saw mostly good to excellent in everything and just a few glitches.

The staff - nothing but kudos - EVERYONE was kind, accommodating, pleasant, and good humored. I cannot say enough good about them! I feel like we made new friends and will miss them when we leave.

The accommodations - lovely, clean and modern. I know this may sound odd - but the towels were great! I hate skimpy hotel towels, but these were nice, thick spa like towels. Beautiful pool, nice laundry facility and workout room.

The Food - breakfast at the ES is always good but about the same. But here it was better than the good - the omelets and pancakes were soo good - and the chefs were fun to watch and talk with. After awhile they know what you want - which makes the stay even better because you were treated like family! The managers reception was just OK - nothing bad, but not great like the breakfast. I would say the same for the restaurant - food was never great, just OK.

The Glitches - we encountered 4 problems in 30 days - not too bad.
First the out of control kids. There was one family that let their little children run around the managers reception and bar without supervision. The kids were running, knocking into chairs, hitting each other (and guests) with balloons. They were going up to the buffet, taking food with their hands, and finally one of them broke a glass (at which time, the parents finally "checked" on them). I guess kids will be kids (I have two of my own) but the problem was the staff did not say anything to them or their parents. I thought that was odd - I said something to the front desk person and she said, she noticed too and just shook her head. She obviously wasn't going to do anything about it.

Second the barefoot man - now that was really odd! This man was walking around the lobby, managers reception, restaurant, and breakfast area barefoot! This has to be a health code violation! But no one said anything to him - I thought that was odd.

Third the no quarters for the laundry room crisis - that was just silly. The change machine was out of order and we could not get any quarters from the front desk, the bar or the restaurant. The young lady at the front desk told me to go to a gas station for change - um - 9 at night in Fayetteville, NC - I don't think so.

Fourth the fire alarm - it went off twice in 30 days - I guess that is not bad - I really don't know how to measure that. It was annoying and loud! We left both times and I think there was a real fire in the kitchen at least once.

Finally the overall experience was excellent! I will actually miss them when we leave!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am glad you enjoyed yourself and appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback to all of the trip advisor users. We will review our policy and make sure that guests must wear proper clothing while in the lobby. I am so sorry for the lack of quarters in the laundry room. We are focusing on a complete retraining of service standards for our teams and will share this review with everyone. The fire alarm has been corrected. We haven’t had any fire accidents since we opened. Please keep coming back and we will keep taking great care of you.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

We spent the night of Jan. 26 at the Embassy Suites in Fayetteville and were extremely happy all around. Massive lobby gives feeling of space, almost like Grand Central Station, with seemingly as many people. But despite the hustle, the general manager approached us after we checked and assured us that he would respond to any complaint; and handed us his card. Room was immaculate and comfortable. Hotel was finished in April of 2012 so it should be in good shape. Plenty of parking. Good restaurants in the area. obviously caters to people who, one way or another, are connected with nearby Fort Bragg. Yes, this is a good stop in this area, even if located far from I-95.

Room Tip: Ask for a free room upgrade
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
We appreciate you taking the time to post your comments regarding your stay with us at the Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Fort Bragg. Our goal is that every guest feels welcome and every guest has a great time while they are staying with us. We're glad you stayed with us and look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the near future.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

As someone who typically travels 300+ days per year, it is really hard to get me to travel for personal reasons. However the Embassy Suites, Fayetteville/ Ft. Bragg, is definitely changing my mind. The people are "uber" friendly and helpful and since the hotel is new, the rooms and common areas are clean and fresh. We did have one minor issue/ miscommunication, that was handled with an apology and quick action.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
I truly thank you for providing your feedback as it relates to your recent stay with us. I also thank you for recognizing the hard work of our associates. I am sorry you did encounter a problem while you were staying with us. We are working with our staff to ensure that we correct all issues that you mentioned. I certainly hope you will visit with us again

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

My family and I stopped here on our way back from vacationing in Florida. What an awesome place!! I had read previous reviews and was a little hesitant with the few poor ones, but also impressed that there was a reply to each one from a marketing manager promising to take care of their issues.
The receptionist was extremely helpful from our checking in to helping us with local restaurants. The beds are soo comfortable, I'm not sure I want to leave!!
Definitely a new favorite for us when we are in the area!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
I certainly thank you for taking the time to share with me your recent experience while staying at our hotel. I am very proud of all of the associates as they do work hard to ensure we exceed the expectations of all of our guests. Should something happen that does not support this we wish to know about it, so it may be corrected before you leave. I certainly hope you will visit with us again

Fort Mitchell, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I absolutely love this hotel. I reserved a room two weeks before my arrival. It was during mid December. I had chosen this hotel before during a previous visit and would not dare think about staying anywhere else while in Fayetteville. The drive to the closet mall, restaurants, gas stations, stores, etc ranges from 0.2 miles to 0.5 miles. Or if you want to divert from some of the traffic, there is an alternate direction. There is an indoor pool, breakfast, and evening social. I would recommend this hotel for any reason. The waterfall shower is always amazing. Its a little pricey but research the website for Hhonors discounts before reserving. Well worth the price. The flow of the hotel, customer service, pool, and food reassures you that the price is worth it.

Room Tip: Top floor was my favorite choice for the views.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
nsmehta1, Sincerely, Ji at Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for your continued support of our hotel! Also thank you for sharing your experience the many valued Trip Advisor guests. The hotel is very close to Fort Bragg and very accessible to lots of restaurant and the mall. We're glad you stayed with us and look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the near future.

Augusta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is a new, modern hotel and very much what you expect from the Embassy Suites line. We had a spacious suite on an upper floor. Clean and quiet. No experience with the restaurant or other features of the facility. Arrived late and left early. Efficient staff. Free Wi-Fi very fast and reliable.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and more importantly, taking the time to provide your feedback. Next time please try our café we do have variety of menu. We hope we get the chance to welcome you back again.

Internet Marketing Manager

Been to Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Fort Bragg? Share your experiences!