“Consistent and good!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Consistent and good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The Ale House is a stand by when we pass through Fayetteville. Great burgers and salads. Very good and consistent service. It's always busy, but worth the wait if you have to. Try to get outside seating if you can!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Good beer but noisy and crowded”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Went here recently for dinner with a friend. They had a very good selection of beer and the food was okay. The service was slow and not as attentaive as I would of liked. The place was very crowded and noisy, will not be coming back for a dinner anytime soon, but will be back to enjoy their beer and watch some sports, this is a better sports bar then restaurant.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Good Beer, Good Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I have been here several times, all of those were large group, business related visits. The burgers and fries are really good and last time I had the Asian Chicken salad which was huge and tasty. I have been here for lunch and in the evening....it can get a bit noisy at night however, that is the point.....folks just having a good time. I will be going back for sure!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Old Bridge, New Jersey
“Noisy but Fun”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Crowd skewed towards larger younger groups. Place was a bit noisy, but fun atmosphere. Food was pretty good, but service was a little lacking.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Spring Lake, North Carolina
“Management made it right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

I was here for my boyfriend's friend's surprise party on 12/20/13. We had two servers for our big party. We were waiting for the birthday boy when we placed our drink orders. The waitress brought some drinks back and accidentally spilt an entire drink all over me. Utterly mortified to say the least. I was about to leave the restaurant, walking out the door when one of the managers came outside and stopped me. She wanted to do everything in her power to make it right. She gave me a Carolina Ale House t-shirt for free also even went above and beyond by sending one of her employees to the nearby Old Navy to buy me pants. They also went even beyond that and comped my boyfriend and I's complete meal and drinks. I went from being absolutely livid to being the most satisfied I have ever felt in a restaurant. They made a wrong and make it completely right. While I was waiting for new clothes one of the girls working the host stand gave me her jacket so everyone wouldn't see me in wet clothes (thank you). The GM even stopped me outside as I was leaving for the night and apologized again for what happened and hoped again that everything was okay. The woman manager that I dealt with a lot that night was so amazing and my customer satisfaction rating is through the roof. Even though spilling a drink on a customer is out of the question, but the way the staff acted in such a wonderful manner- I will be back. Thank you again !

• Visited December 2013